How He Asked You Out - Armin

Ever since he helped you pass on that survival drill, you've fallen in love with him. He's cute, funny, smart, caring, friendly and just plain beautiful. He's told you about how he want's to go to the outside world with his best friend Eren, He's showed you the book and told you he wants you to come as well. 

He's basically become your one friend in this world full of death, and you've fallen in love with him.

You've planned to meet today and go into Wall Sina to look around since it's the yearly festival and you have one day off training a week. You are meeting in your normal spot, beside the fence of the training ground. Because you didn't want to miss him you arrive 10 minutes late to see him not there quite yet. You wait for around 5 minutes until you hear "Y/N" 

You look up to see Armin running towards you smiling, you smile back and wave before saying "Hey Armin"

"Guess what!?" He says excitingly, almost like he's about to explode with excitement.

"Jesus Christ, you look like your about to explode,to" You say while laughing "What is it?" You ask the way too happy to be true blonde boy in front of you.

"There's going to be fireworks tonight!" He says jumping with excitement. 

****FLASHBACK****

"Daddy" You yell, running towards him with excitement, for about three months your Father has been really sick, and since your Mother passed away in child birth, you're the only one that's able to look after him even though your only 11.

"Yeah Y/N. What's up?" He questions you in a painful voice, you could tell that he wasn't going to last long and he was going to die very soon.

"There's fireworks tonight!" You say, almost jumping with excitement "You always promised me that you would take me to see the fireworks in wall Sina!" You say to him, he puts on a smile that looks weak, his skins pale, his eyes look like he's about to cry.

He sits up and takes the sheets the off him as well "Lets do this" He breathes out with a smile.

-

He finally got the strength to get out of bed after a hour of trying. His walking was slow and his hands wouldn't stop shaking, you've told him to forget about it, but he's determined to get to Wall Sina. 

His walking gets slower and slower until he falls to the ground. "Dad!" you scream and catch him before he hits the ground. 

His breathing slowly gets shallower, you knew he was going to die and there was nothing you could do about it, but you screamed, begging for someone to help, but no one, you where taking a short cut that went though the forest to get there quicker. "DAD WAKE UP" You scream, begging him to wake up. 

He takes his hand and puts it on your cheek. You could tell he was trying to tell you something, but he was to weak. Your tears fall onto his face and rolled off his cheeks. One tear falls from his eye before he goes, leaving him lifeless in your arms. You couldn't do anything but scream, beg for him to come back "DAD WAKE UP PLEASE, WAKE THE HELL UP" You yell in between cries for help. 

You hear the fireworks go off in the distance, but all you could do was hug his lifeless body, rocking back and forth while crying.

That's when you knew you were going to enroll into the military, you were going to join the military police, and you were going to make him proud even if was the last thing you were going to do