How He Asked You Out - Jean

As you're folding your cloths to put them back into your bag under your bad you start to feel more sleepy per second. The training today was dificut, extermely dificut actually, even Eren had trouble doing it. As you're just about to fall asleep you hear a loudish bang at the door.

Jean joked that he would come to your cabin tonight, but you didn't think that he was serious.

"Oh fuck" You whisper under your breath as you scramble to the door quickly, trying not to wake everyone up in the rest of the cabin.

As you open the door you see Jean standing there smiling at you. "What the hell are you doing" You whisper. Closing the door behind you quickly, trying to make it as quiet as possible. "It's like 2 am!?" You exclaim.

"And what are you doing up at 2am huh?!"

"Touche," You say smiling while crossing your arms and against the door that's behind you "Anyway" You continue "What are you doing here?!"

"I wanted to see you!" He says, all the well keeping his massive smile there on his face. "Let's go to the pond again!" Jean says excitingly, surprising you at the same time that he didn't wake up the whole girls dorm.

You let out a massive sigh, trying to act angry for once, but it's impossible, you smiling once again"I can never be mad at you" You say, turning around and opening the door quietly "Give me two seconds"

"Okay, " Jean replies, before you shut the door and very quickly run over to your bed and grab your bathers, the only ones that you could find where some old ones that you have been dreading to wear. They are ones that your mother gave you, they have multicoloured spots on them and they were actually really comfortable, but the only thing that was stopping you... Was that it was a bikini.

Now bikini's are good and all, but you didn't want him to see your scars. the scars that were all over your body from the abuse that both your father and mother used to do to you.

But at this time you didn't care, you just needed to get out of there before any of the other girls woke up and saw you leave, because most likely; since we have graduated and are now 16, they will think that you are going off to have sex with Jean.

And no, you're not, like yeah you like Jean... a lot... But he'll never like you back in that way, you're only friends with him, nothing more and nothing less... yeah he saved your life but that doesn't mean anything... does it.

you ignore everything going through your mind as you shake your head, trying to get the thought of Jean out of your head for one second and start to leave the room until you hear a sound behind you, almost like someone getting up.

You quickly whip your head around to see a cabin full of sleeping girls.

"Thank fuck" You whisper and continue to leave the room.

You put your hand on the doorknob and twist to open it quietly before quitting and turning back around to close it once again.

You look at Jean and see the same exact smile on his face "Ready?" He asks you.

"Ready" You reply back with the same amount of enthusiasm as what he had.

(BACK IN THE CABIN BEHIND YOU)

"Where do you think she's going," Sasha says loudly, sitting up so everyone in the room knew she was awake.

"Probably going to fuck her boyfriend," Mina says loudly, also sitting up and making eye contact with Sasha.

"That's none of our business guys," Mikasa says rolling back over and ignoring the girls that were before her "Just let the girl be"

(BACK TOO YOU)