Chapter 81, 82 & 83 Rant + Predictions For Chapter 84

Okay before I do ahead with this rant / prediction / theories / whatever you want to call it, I must say that 

THIS HAS MAJOR SPOILERS FOR CHAPTER 80 ONWARD, IF YOU DONT WANT SPOILERS, DO NOT CONTINUE, PLEASE I DO NOT WANT PEOPLE COMPLAINING IN THE COMMENTS THAT I SPOILED IT, OKAY? OKAY! 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

YOU BETTER LEAVE I DON'T WANT SOMEONE LOSING THERE SHIT AT ME SAYING I DIDN'T WARN YOU BECAUSE I'M NOT IN THE MOOD FOR IT!!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I SWEAR IF I GET ONE COMMENT SAYING THAT I SPOILED IT FOR THEM ILL FUCKING LOSE IT

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Okay, we've got that out of the way? Okay on with the theories and shit. 

Grisha and Zeke

Now I'll start with Zeke saying to Eren that "We're all victims of Grisha" or something along those lines, I don't remember. (Zeke being the beast titan if you didn't know)

I personally think that Zeke is related to Grisha and Eren in some way, maybe Grisha's brother, meaning Eren uncle, because how else would Zeke know who Grisha is? 

And by him saying "We're all victims of Grisha". I strongly believe that now, Grisha created the titans, I have had thoughts about Grisha creating and lying that he lost his memory since like chapter 60 (Maybe a little later), and now that Zeke said that, I'm almost certain that 

1.) Grisha didn't completely lose his memory, like he might have lost a little bit of his memory, but not all of it. 

2.) Grisha created the titans or helped create them in some shape or form... I don't know.

Zeke's Scar

Now I've seen this EVERYWHERE on both Tumblr and Instagram, and I actually believe it, now there's two things having to do with this.

1.) It is seen that Erwin's father got burnt on his right (I think) arm, and Zeke has exccastly the same scar on his arm, I don't really believe this, but the next one, I believe that more than anything I've heard anywhere ever.