Alex Lange - First Tattoo

It had just been your sixteenth birthday and you and Alex were off to go and get your first tattoos. Of course you had to get consent from and adult, so your older brother signed it from you. You weren't getting matching tattoos because you two didn't really believe in that kind of thing.

"How may I help you today?" The man at the front desk asked.

"We're here to get tattoos." You smiled handing over both of your consent forms, he quickly read through them.

"If you'd like to follow me." He said, signalling for you to go with him. You and Alex held hands as you were first off in the chair.

"What would you like done today Y/N?" The tattooist asked. You grabbed your phone and showed him the picture of the words 'never give up' and he nodded starting to outline it onto your wrist with a marker.

"That's quite nice, are you sure that's what you really want because after I start, there's no going back?" He asked, you nodded

"Yeah I'm sure." You grinned, the sound of the tattoo pen slightly freaked you out, but Alex held your spare arm as the needle went onto your skin. Your focus was on anything but what was happening on your arm because you didn't want to see it until it was done.

"It's looking good Y/N." Alex leaned down and gave you a kiss to the head.

"It's looking good and it's finished." The guy told you, wiping away the excess ink and wrapping it over so it didn't get infected. You were only in the tattoo parlor for around an hour. Alex hadn't got a big tattoo but you still held his hand just like he held yours and once it was done, it looked perfect.

"Thanks dude." He said proud of his tattoo, you guys paid and decided on going for lunch. It may have been painful, but it was definitely worth it.