Tracer X Fem!Reader - The Real Hero

Overwatch hero Tracer or Lena Oxton, never thought she would be the one being saved by someone she was meant to be saving.

(F/N) = Friends name

"So hows life?" Your best friend sitting across the table in Starbucks with you asks.

"Alright, been a bit lonely" You added taking a sip of your drink. (F/N) does the same, you place the drink back down.

"What about you?" You question.

"Good good" She smirks, she goes to place her drink down only for an explosion off in the distance make her spill the drink. You stand up rushing to the door looking over the buildings to see the smoke of where he bomb blew up. Your friend follows you rushing up next to you panting, you notice the smoke arise from the buildings not too far away. You look your friend in the eyes she/he shakes her head but you ignore her, you run off in the direction of where the smoke was arising from.

"(Y/N) DON'T YOU DARE" Your friend screams at you but you just keep running, luckily you were in sweatpants so you could run easily. You stop by the building that is now on fire, frantically looking around to see what caused this. A blue flash goes by in the direction behind the building into the center of town, you follow the light getting ready for a fight. You peer around the corner to see...Overwatch members. Winston the gorilla was attacking a man in a mask, you remember the blue light. 

"Tracer" You whisper under your breath.

You see her on the rooftop across from you fighting a blue skinned woman, you run over to the building luckily not being noticed by either of the two fighting. You being to climb the wall trying to make little noise as possible, your foot slips but you catch yourself.

"Shit" You mutter getting angry at yourself. 

You continue climbing until you reach the top you can hear panting from two different people. You peek your head over the top to see the blue skinned woman pointing her sniper at Tracer who was on the floor pinned by her. You pull yourself up onto the roof and charge at the woman, you kick the sniper then tackle the woman nearly off the edge. She looks at you in confusion she obviously didn't hear you come up. You punch the woman you have pinned in the face, she breaks one hand free and grabs you by the throat. Tracer gets up clearly weaker but she manages to break the woman's grasp on your neck. She rolls away and grabs her sniper, you quickly stand up and Tracer was a few feet to your left. You see in the corner of your eye that her chronal accelerator was damaged. The woman raises her sniper and aims it at Tracer, she closes her eyes and just before the woman shot you dived in front of Tracer. 

The pain was so intense you couldn't close your eyes, you scream out in agony.

"Merde" The blue skinned woman said before jumping off the roof and grappling away.

You feel something press into your stomach you turn to see Tracer pressing her jacket into your wound attempting to stop the bleeding.

"WINSTON, WE NEED A MEDIC" She yells, your eyelids getting heavier and heavier.

"No, don't close your eyes" She mutters under her breath. Your vision was getting fuzzier and dimmer, then everything went black.

You open your eyes to a blinding light, you quickly turn your head looking away from the light scanning the room eventually realizing you weren't at home. You look to your right and see Tracer slouched in a chair obviously sleeping, you try and sit up but an immense pain shoots up your body.

"Agh" You mutter trying not to be too loud. You close your eyes in pain resting your head back on the pillow, footsteps make their way into the room. You open your eyes and look to see a very skinny blonde haired woman.

"Ah, I see you are awake" She smiles, you look at her confused raising an eyebrow.

"What happened?" You ask placing a hand on your forehead.

"You don't remember?" She mutters.

"I just remember standing on a roof with Tracer next to me and the blue woman in front then...everything goes black" You grunt from the pain in your side.

"Well, according to Lena you saved her life" She added, you look at her and raise an eyebrow.

"Lena is Tracer's real name" She answered, knowing what you were thinking. You look over to Lena who was now starting to wake up.

"So you probably don't know who I a-"

"Your Mercy...right?" You interrupted. She looked dumbfounded.

"Everyone knows who you are" You laugh but the pain stops you.

"Oh" She seemed genuinely surprised.

"Mhhh, is she awake?" Lena mutters rubbing her eyes with her hands.

"Check for yourself" Mercy laughs. Lena's eyes shoot open and she looks at you giving a smile.

"Hiya, love" She says sitting up and shuffling towards you.

"Hi" You smile trying to get comfortable. 

"Lena can I talk to you for a moment?" Mercy mutters.

"Yeah, sure" Lena says confused as she stands up. She walks out the room with Mercy and closes the door but it opens slightly and they didn't notice.

"What are you going to do with her?" Mercy whispers.

"She can stay in my room" Lena whispers back.

"Winston won't agree considering she doesn't have any 'ability'"

"She saved my dam life!"

"I know bu-"

"Please Angela"

Silence.

"Fine, but she is staying in your room"

"Thank you thank you thank youuu!" Lena practically screams.