“Damn right we can,” I teased, winking and pecking Zayn before slipping from his arms.

***

                Preforming was everything I remembered it was.

The crowd cheering your name.

The excitement of being in front of an audience.

Your fingers brushing the chords like they have a mind of their own.

                I was still so excited – it felt like my first concert – that when it finished and it was only ten PM, I begged the boys to bring me to a bungee jumping studio so I could do it before the adrenaline rush wore off. They ignored me, of course, and brought me back to the tour bus as a poor substitute. After I got a warm shower I had definitely calmed down – which was good, considering I was ready to go bungee jumping – and just slipped into some pajamas.

                Once in one of Zayn’s tee shirts and a pair of plaid pajama pants, I shuffled out of the bathroom and noticed the boys were asleep. My brow furrowed – it was only ten thirty at night, why were they already in bed, asleep? I looked at Zayn’s bed longingly before climbing into my own, deciding to give him a good nights’ sleep without me clinging onto him. The second I laid down, though, a puff of baby powder flew from underneath me and surrounded me like a cloud.

                I gasped, “What the hell?!”

                Coughing, I rolled out of my bed and started wiping furiously at my clothes to get the stains of white off, but with my head down and hands swatting at my backside, I didn’t get a chance to register the bucket of water thrown at my body. I was drenched head to toe as laughter emerged from the beds, all of the boys except Louis cracking up at me.

                “You didn’t,” I said threateningly, realizing this was their retaliation in our Prank War.

                Harry smirked down at me, chuckling, “Oh, but we did.”

                Liam added, “One point for team Big Time Rush.”

                I frowned. “Team Big Time Rush?”

                “Since Lou took your side on this Prank War, there are only four of us. That means I’m James, Niall is Carlos, Liam is Logan, and Zayn Is Kendall.” Harry told me.

                I glared at them, still hearing Niall’s uncontrollable laughter. “Stupid name.”

                Zayn chirped, “At least we aren’t drenched and can sleep in our beds, love.”

                I bit back a remark as the guys slithered out of their beds, walking out with chuckles to the lounge. Zayn stayed back, slipping out of his bunk and smirking at me. An idea popped in my head as I fought the smirk off my lips, deciding to put it in immediate action to get him back for the little prank he and the boys decided to pull. Once I was sure the other guys weren’t in the room, I pulled the soaking wet pajama pants off, leaving me in my underwear and his wet tee shirt.

                Zayn’s eyes were glued to my body as I pulled his tee shirt over my head, finally left in nothing but my panties and the bra that made my C-sized chest look bigger. His jaw fell slack as his eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets, following me as I swayed my hips and took a few steps closer to him. When I was finally against Zayn, I ran my finger down his chest, reaching up and blowing a hot breath in his ear that made him immediately shiver.

                When his hands grabbed my waist lustfully and he tried to pull my lips onto his, I smirked and leaned back. “Don’t play a game that you can’t win.”

                With that, I pushed his chest and heard him groan from behind me as I walked back into the bathroom, changing into a pair of dry shorts and a dry tank top before walking out of the bed again. Ignoring Zayn’s gaze, I slipped onto the extra bed underneath Liam’s bunk and listened in satisfaction to him coming over.

                “Babe,” Zayn whined, pushing hair out of my face and gazing into my eyes. “Come on, at least don’t make me sleep alone.”

                I grinned at him. “Let’s not go to sleep yet… let’s play a game.”

                He raised a brow. “What game?”

                “Poker?”

                “No.”

                “Strip poker?”

                “Yes.”

                I winked at him, “Kidding.”

                Zayn groaned, muttering, “Tease.” Again, I grinned, and he said, “How about we play the hide the lads’ trainers game?”

                Giggling, I said, “I’m up for that game.”

                I hopped out of the bed, feeling Zayn slip his large hand into mine before pecking me on the lips and pulling me towards Harry’s bed. Underneath the bottom bunk, there were a bunch of expensive shoes – from Supra’s to Nikes – and we took them all out from underneath the bed. Really, this was us just passing time on the tour bus and acting like kids, but I was in no way complaining.

                Once I got a handful of shoes, I ran past the lounge and into the kitchen, sticking one in the microwave and another in the refrigerator. After scattering in the kitchen, I returned back to the bunk beds to see Zayn with his arms empty as well as he sent me a grin. I grinned back, now hauling myself onto his top bunk and crawling to the end, waiting to be engulfed by his arms.

                “I love you,” I mumbled as soon as his arms were securely around me.

                Nestling his head in the crook of my neck, he replied, “I love you, too.”

                Maybe this was all happening too fast and I shouldn't tell him that I loved him. But it was the truth. I don't know how he could love me, especially when he was famous and I'm a nobody and he was devestatingly handsome and I'm pretty sure I was just plain, but he does. I don't doubt for a second that Zayn Malik loves me, because I just know that he's mine and I'm his.

                Running into the room, Louis shouted, “TEAM CARROT MEMBER! TEAM BIG TIME RUSH STROKE AGAIN!”

                “Team Big Time Rush sucks!” I said. “Long live Team Carrots!”

                “We shall win this.” Louis said professionally. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to remove the itching powder from my underwear. We can talk strategy later.”

                As Louis exited the room, I burst out in laughter. “Itching powder?”

                “Wish you thought of it?”

                “Very amateur, actually.”

                “Oh, and you could do better, love?”

                I winked at him. “You’ll just have to wait and see when Team Carrots gets revenge.”

_____________

so yeah it's a short chapter today, but that's when you get when i don't feel like writing. i'm almost positive that i'll have another chapter written by tonight... i just hate filler chapters.

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK OF ZAYN AND ROSE'S RELATIONSHIP

COMMENT WHO YOU THINK SHOULD WIN THE PRANK WAR!!!!

vote :D