He's your waiter. Louis

"May I take your order?" your waiter came over. He was really cute but you can't say anything.

You're here because your family was having a birthday party. All of your family was here, your grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, everyone.

"Not yet." your mother said to him.

On his way past to another table he saw you. When you realised you both were staring you turned your attention back to your family. But from the corner of your eye you saw that he was still looking at you.

He came back and brought drinks, "I need a little help, can one of you please help me?" he asked when he dropped of the first few.

"I will." you stood up and followed him to the rest of the drinks, "I'm Y/N by the way."

"Well Y/N I'm Louis. Thanks for helping me." you could tell from the look on his face he wanted you to be the one to volunteer.

"How many do want me to take?" you asked grabbing two.

"Wee that depends how long do you want to be away from your party?" he asked grabbing two for himself.

"Well there are so many of us it could take awhile so lets take awhile." 

It took you 15 minutes to get all the drinks to your table, "Thank you for the help miss. And I'm sorry it took so long" Louis said passing out the drinks for the final load, "So are you ready to order?"

"Yes." they all said in unison. It took them longer to order than it took for you to deliver the drinks.

A few minutes later you saw Louis gesture you away into the hall to the restroom. "I'll be back in a few minutes." you told your mum heading into the hall.

Louis was waiting at the back wall."Y/N." he said straighting up.

"Hey Louis." you stood there not knowing what else to say.

But he did he took a step toward you and gave you a kiss, "Sorry I didn't know else to do." he said breaking the kiss. 

Yuo heard someone coming down the hall, "Crap, I got to go." you gave him one last real quick kiss before going back to the table. Louis was a few minutes behind you.

The rest of the dinner went by without another event.

You wanted to talk to Louis or atleast give him your number. But nothing else gave you the chance. Near the end of the cake you got a good idea.

"Mum I forgot my bag." you said running back into the resturant after the rest of your family left. Louis   was cleaning the table, "Good you're still here." you ran over to him. 

"Y/N, Why are you back?" he asked 

"I forgot my bag. Well not really I just wanted to give you my number." 

You handed the paper with your number. You were about to turn around and he spun you around and planted a big kiss on you before you could leave, "I'll call you."