He sneaks you out. Zayn

Dispite being 18 your parents like to keep you locked up like a child. A curfew of 10:00 how old did they think you were. But Zayn wanted to take you to a concert and you wanted to go, so he was going to sneak you.

You claimed to be tired so you went to bed early you were there only for a few minutes and you heard Zayn knocking at your window. You opened the window. "Y/N, you ready to go?"

"Yeah lets go." jumping out the window to follow him to his car. "I have never sneaked out before."

That got a laugh from him, "You have nothing to worry about. If you get caught blame me."

He made you laugh, "So how long is this concert."

"A couple hours I think."him pulled up to the venue, "Ready to go?"

"Yes, love this band it is going to be awesome!" you got out and ran to the ticket taker and Zayn gave them the ticket and you got in. You got to your seats and the concert began.

You got through the concert without getting a call asking why you were gone? Or where you were. When you got back to your house you saw your bedroom light on. That was not rightyou turned it off before you left. Oh no!

"Oh no!" as you point to your room.

"Why did you leave your light on?" noticing your room too.

"I did not."

"Oh no! Like i said before blame me." pulling up behind your house to let you back in. "Good luck. Love you." pulling in for a kiss.

When you got in there was a note. Yep just as you thought your parents caught you. Better get to it.

It did not go that bad, you never blamed Zayn when they asked you just said you went for a walk. But of course they don't believe you but who cares grounded for week. Big deal at least you can still see Zayn.