Some other guys flirts with you. Zayn

"Y/N you know that I love you but do we really need to go shopping." Zayn asked before you went into the store.

"Okay, Zayn you can go around the mall while I shop I'll meet you at the car in two hours." you said giving him a kiss on the cheek before he took off to another store.

While you were looking around a sales attendant came to help, "Hello Miss do you need any help?" he seemed a little too ready to help.

"No thanks." you said and you started to look through more racks.

Only he came back later, "Miss do you need help?" you turn around giving him a confused look, "Oh sorry I though you might be another customer who might need help." 

Yeah right. You left the racks and started to look at some shoes. After the man was out of the way you headed to the dressing rooms. He was there when you came out helping another woman. But he was just getting down.

"Does anyone need any help?" he asked looking directly at you.

What was he not getting? You went back into the dressing room and texted Zayn. Babe some worker at the store won't leave me alone. Please come back :'(.

Within minutes he was there. He looked like he was a little irritated. "Hey babe." he came over to the racks you were looking at and gave you a big kiss, "Miss me much?" he asked playfully.

He wondered off to go look for a shirt you saw earlier before you were interrupted, not long after the same attendant was back over watching you. This time Zayn saw it and he was back at your side. He was mad.

That worker is one brave soul, you had to give that to him considering what he did next. He came over anyway, "Sir, do you need anything? Looking for a gift for a girlfriend, mom, friend, or sister."

He looked over at you with raised eyebrows and laughed, "No I'm here with my girlfriend." he said and he pulled you close to him, "So babe you need anything? A shirt, jeans or a kiss from your extremely sexy boyfriend." 

You laughed, "How about that Kiss."

It was easy to say Zayn made it hard to go unnoticed by anyone. Just what he wanted everyone to know you were his.