Do you know who you are. Niall

I was in the kitchen grabbing something out of the cabinet when Niall came home and I had not heard him come through the door.

"Hey Y/N." he said sounding slightly annoyed and his talking was slightly slurred. Damn it.

"Hey babe. Are you okay you look mad?" I said forgetting what I was going to get and turning my attention back to Niall.

"No I am fine." he had a crumpled magazine in his hand. Oh no more rumors, I doubt he believes them, just getting annoyed that they never seem to stop. "I am going to take a shower." he said dropping it on  the table.

I took the chance while he was gone to check and see what they were saying. The headlines read, 'Niall Horan and Y/F/N Y/L/N looking in love at late night dinner date'. Nothing was rude about it, maybe it was just that we could not go out alone without being spotted.

He came out of the shower and walked into the kitchen. He still looked mad, "Hey babe, you still have not given me a hug since you got back from work."

He sat down at the table without giving me a hug. But the shocker was what he said next, "Why don't you ask that Horan kid to give you a hug?" again his voice was slurred.

"Babe, you are that Horan kid." I sad raising my eyebrows at him.

He stood up rather quickly, "No I know who I am. I don't know who that Niall is."

I grabbed the magazine and held it behind my back, "Okay true enough you know who you are. So what's your name?"

He looked at me like I was crazy, "I don't remember." he said sinking back into his chair.

I put the magazine in front of him, "Now take a close look at the magazine, who is with me? You. Babe let's face you're having an identity crisis." I gave a  kiss on the head before going off to bed, "Night Niall." 

He still sat there with his mouth agape at the shock of realising he forgot who he was.