Niall imagine.

Niall was coming home from a night out. Not unusual. But you were still going to wait for him.

He came in a long past midnight. Clearly drunk, "Y/N! Where are you?" 

"On the couch." was he facing the wall looking for you. That was funny so you laughed.

He saw where you were and he did not look happy, "Are you laughing at him?"

What was his problem this was funny, "Yeah. You were facing the wrong way yelling for me."

"THAT MAKES ME SOUND STUPID!'' it was really mad.

"No it is just that it was just funny."  he was never this mad when he was drunk before and he was really getting you mad too. What is wrong with him? "You're so frustrating."

"WHY ARE YOU MAD AT ME?"

Gee I wonder why, "REALLY? YOU COME HOME AND I LAUGHED ONCE AND YOU GET MAD!"

Before you knew what was happening Niall's hand flew and he hit you. He did not look sorry and he did not say sorry he just when to the bedroom. You sat on the couch crying there was no way you were going back in there with him still here.

A little while he comes out with a bunch of your stuff and he throws it all out of the flat. Then he comes back into the living room with you. He grabbed your wrist and pushed you out of the flat.

"Get out of here!" he yelled at you before he slammed the door.

What else was there to do. You fell to the floor and cryed. 

Then you felt someone shaking you. You open your eyes to see that you're still in your bed. Niall was awake and had woke you up. "Y/N, are you okay? You were crying?"

He was not drunk or mad, it was all a dream, "I had a nightmare."

"Well you're safe with me." he wrapped his arms around you and fell back asleep.