Another guys flirts with you. Harry

I never got invited to parties but Harry was taking me to one anyway.

"Y/N, I'm going to look for someone if we don't catch up to each other in 3 hours we'll meet back here." he said opening my door like a gentleman.

"Sure." I looked around a spotted a few friends, "I think that I see a few friends." Then we both went our own ways.

Those few friends that I saw were just that a few. Soon I had no one else to talk to so I went to find Harry.

I didn't see him but he saw me, "Y/N!" he gave me a hug from behind and just about gave me a heart attack.

The guy that he was talking to started to laugh, "She your girlfriend, Styles?" he asked still laughing.

Harry laughed with him, "No Louis. Y/N this is Louis he was my best friend when we were tiny. Haven't seen him in years." I reached my hand out for Louis, "Louis this is Y/N my new best friend." 

Louis fake pouted and laughed, "Well it was nice to meet you but can I go now?" I asked struggling.

"NO!" he said tightening his grip, "First you have to give me a hug." 

So I gave him his hug buy I was still stuck, "Harry!" someone across the room called pulling his attention away but not enough for me to get away

"I'll be back." he said handing me to Louis, "Louis hold my captive for me." then he walked ever to ever called him.

Louis let me go, "So you and Harry are really not dating?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"No we are not dating, I swear." I answered.

Louis started to look around like I was not even there, "So can I have your number?" he asked still not looking at me.

"Ummm I think-" just then Harry came back and cut me off.

"Hey I'm back! Louis you were suppose to hold my captive." he looked at both of us, "What did I miss?"

I did not get a chance to answer before Louis did, "I was asking for her number." 

Harry looked from me to Louis, "Okay." then back to me, "Are you going to give it to him?" he asked so that I was the only one who could hear him.

"I was thinking that I might." I said keeping up with him and staying quiet myself.

He pulled me in for a hug and whispered in my ear, "Please don't." 

I was surprised that he did not want me to give Louis my number, "Okay. But tell me why later." I said back.

Louis snapped us out of our little exchange, "Are you guys okay?" he looked and us for a second and he slowly nodded his head.

Harry pulled back from the hug and answered, "Yeah just talking."

Louis nodded his head again, "So you still going to say that you guys aren't dating?" He said then laughed.

Harry started to laugh with him, "No we aren't. Well not yet anyway." That is when it finally made sense.

''I'm not." I said fake pouting

Harry laughed, "Of course we are." he said giving me a kiss and whispered in my ear again, "I really mean we are dating, Love."