Louis imagine

After a long couple hours of work they sent you home early. Louis was alway home before you so you thought that you would get to spend more time with him. When you got to your flat you heard movement. When you got in Louis was not in the living room. You walked into your bedroom and there he was with some chick in your bed.

"Louis! What are you doing? Who is she? Never mind." you walk out of the room and out of the flat all together.

Louis followed you out of the room, "Y/N please stop. Talk to me. Please." you stopped, "Y/N please talk to me." he said again.

You turn around, "Why? You say that you love me then you go ahead and do this. Why?"

He could not look you in the face, "I don't know." you turned around to try to leave. "Y/N please don't go."

"Stop. Please just stop." tears were rolling now but your voice was clear. You slid down the wall and curled into a ball. Then you really started to cry. Louis tried to come over to comfort you, "No go away." You wanted him gone.

He stood there for awhile until he thought you were asleep. You left now he could not follow you. You headed to your parents house.

You walked in without knocking and headed to your old bedroom. The next morning your mum came to talk to you. "Y/N what happened? You never leave after a fight with Louis."

"Mum it was not a fight. He cheated and I left no fight I just left end of story." you said stuffing your face into your pillow.

"He what!?! I'm going to kill him. Better I'll have your father do it." your mum was mad.

"No I love him I'm not going to forgive I am just going to ignore him." 

"Okay I'll leave you alone. Love you sweetie."

I don't think she left him alone. She did not hurt him or anything but she did seem up to something. That and Louis sent you message leaving to think she did talk to him.

Y/N I love you and I'm sorry. I don't expect you to forgive me. I promise I'll Leave you alone and you won't have to know me anymore.

Gone. Gone. All you wanted was for Louis to be gone. Now it's too late to try and patch things up with him.

It was too late. You lost him and he lost you. There was no chance of you getting back together.

"Y/N wake up! We are in a meeting wake up! Now!" your boss shouted at you then you realised you never left work.

"Sorry sir I'm not feeling well today." 

"Well then you may go home and get some rest. I don't want you to sleep through another meeting." 

When you got back to your flat you did not hear anything. You walked and Louis was alone asleep in the bedroom. You changed and crawled in next to him and pulled his arms around you. He was yours all yours.