Even from afar, she could still recognize his beautiful figure so easily. She was staring at him, wondering if she would be able to talk to him again someday, when suddenly Yoongi startled her by bringing a big bouquet of flowers in front of her face.

"Ah, Samchon you startled me!" The girl smacked Yoongi's arm playfully as she surprised.

"Ah sorry." He let out a chuckle. "Anyway happy graduation." He smiled widely, showing of his pink gummy as he handed her the bouquet.

"Thankyou, Samchon. You don't have to, really." She hugged him as her gratitude and he accepted it warmly.

"Well, it was actually from your father. My present will be coming, soon I hope." He hummed.

"Okay, I'll be waiting then." She chuckled. "By the way, how's he doing? It's been a while since I visited him." She sighed.

"He's doing fine." Yoongi nodded and then continued, "Want to greet him?"

"Of course! Let me say goodbye to Hye Jin and Jimin first." She said as his uncle nodded.

Taehyung just stood still as he watched every single movement that Ha Neul made when she came to approach her bestfriend, Jimin. The way she looked at Jimin and the way she smiled at him, could she at least gave him that?

He swore he would do anything to gain her affection. Even if she only took him as her friend. That was more than enough for Taehyung right now because they somehow acting like strangers as they stopped talking and seeing each other for a year now.

The girl hugged her bestfriend for the last time before she bid her goodbye to the others without even bother to glance at his direction as if he was completely invissible.

Taehyung tried his best not to care at all, and just watched her back as she slowly dissapeared from his sight.

He still staring into the blank space where her figure was standing, not bother to blink. His thoughts started to wonder, why were they became like this?

~~~~~~~

Ha Neul smiled happily as she entered her father's room. She put her backpack and the bouquet on the sofa in the corner of the room before she greeted her father.

"Appa, I missed you." She hugged him tightly.

"Me too, sweetheart." He hugged his daughter back warmly as he smiled.

"Thankyou for the flowers, they're so beautiful I love it." She squealed as she pulled away from the hug.

"You know you're way more beautiful." He smiled at his daughter while she was just giggling in response.

"How's the result? Have you choose the college yet?" He raised an eyebrow as he looked at her daughter.

"My score came out better than I expected and actually I already applied to several colleges, including your almamater." She giggled as she bit her lower lip.

"Ah you sure you don't want to just stay in Korea?" He mumbled.

"I'm sorry, Dad. I feel bad for leaving you, but you're the one who told me to pursue my dream. You know I really want to study music and learn piano more. So I really really hope that I got accepted in one of those colleges, especially your almamater." Her lips formed a tight line as she held his father's hand tightly.

"I get it sweety." Her father chuckled. "I just want you to be successful and you know I will always support you no matter what your decision is." He rubbed her head gently as he smiled.

"Thanks, Dad." She said as she returned the smile.

"How's Taehyung doing?" He suddenly changed the topic and made Ha Neul fell silent for a brief moment.

"H-he's fine, I guess?" She doubtly answered the question.

"He hasn't visited me lately." He said as he frowned.

"When was the last time he visited you?" Ha Neul lifted one of her eyebrows, slightly curious.

"I'm not sure, but he visited me often when you couldn't. You know, when you were busy with your study and exams." Her father explained.

"He did??" Her eyes went bigger as if she didn't believe a single word that her father just said.

"Why do you looked surprise?" Her father gave her a puzzled look.

"Uh, nothing. Nevermind." She tried to dropped the topic as she forced a smile.

The fact that Taehyung was still cared about her father somehow making her glad and also sad at the same time. She just want everything went back to the way it was. To be close to each other again, but why couldn't they?

"Is everything okay between you two?" He lifted one of his eyebrow as he examined his daughter's empty expression.

"Yeah, sure." She lied.

"He always nudged the questions that involves you lately. That's why I thought that maybe you two had a fight or something." He assumed.

"N-no we're fine. You don't have to worry about it." She shook her head quickly, trying to concvince her father.

"Well, if you said so. I'm glad that you two were fine." He smiled in relief.

"Mhm." She just hummed, hoping that this conversation to end really soon.

"He's such a good boy, I really like that kid." He let out a chuckle.

Me too, Dad.
Me too.

―――――――

As always, don't forget to give this book some sarang and give me some feedbacks♡♡