CHAPTER 87: "YOUR SHINE IS YOUR SMILE"

NAIRA AHMED - POINT OF VIEW:

"S-sorry?" He whispered, I can't believe his words.

"I-is th-that w-what y-you ha-have to s-say? So-sorry?" I asked with anger glowing from my eyes, while I was trying to stand up from the bed but winced by the pain on my stomach and I placed a hand on my stomach to ease it.

"Aliya?!" Waheed stood up from the floor and walked towards me to help me, however I pushed him away as tears fell down my eyes.

"D-DON'T" I said raising my hand to make space between us.

"DO-DON'T Y-YOU DA-DARE" I said sobbing while I felt the tears running down my eyes without permission.

I felt tears running down my eyes remembering the words that stung my heart.

"Aliya?" He called out while taking a step towards me while taking a hold on my waist which made me furious.

I looked down at his hand and yanked it away before doing something I never did before. I raised my hand as the tears fell down remembering each word and that's when I did it.

"SLAP"

I slapped him right across his face.

WAHEED SINGH - POINT OF VIEW:

She needs to calm down otherwise she won't be able to breathe.

"Aliya?" I called her out while placing my hand on her waist which she yanked away after a moment. I looked up at her to understand anything however I didn't got the time to it as I saw her tears and my focus went towards her eyes.

I didn't realise anything before I felt a sticking sensation on my cheek. Once I realized that she had slapped me I felt myself fisting my knuckles however I didn't expect her to slap me again which made me angry.

"SLAP"

What is happening Waheed. She slapped you twice and you didn't do anything. You never let anyone slap you then why did you let her slap you?

I was out of my thoughts when she pulled me by my color and the things she said next made me stunned, however I got more furious.

"W-what am I, huhn?" She asked me while slowly taking a step towards me and then grabbing my color.

"Answer me. Wh-what am I?" She scream-sobbed however it came out as if she was broken but the things she said next made my eyes wide.

"What am I? A golddigger? Or Your golddigger?, Huhn?" She asked hurt visible in her voice as she pushed me backwards and then walking towards me.

"What am I? A bitch? Or a slut that wants to seduce you a-and take all y-your m-money, huhn?" She asked while punching me on my chest with her palms. I could see that she was hurting herself.

How dare that bastard call her all these things. I promise you Aliya, I won't spare him at all once I make sure you are fine.

I raised my hand to wipe her tears when she pushed me backwards again while holding my color "Why me?" She sobbed.

She let go of me and pushed me again and I let her "Did I ... Did I ask y-you to br-bring me th-here?" She asked me while holding her stomach tightly. I ran towards her as I felt she was in pain.

"NO" She shouted.

She slowly pointed her finger at me "It was YOU who brought me here f-forcefully, wasn't it?" She asked tears streaming down her faces making my anger raise cause of the things that bastard accused my diamond for.

"You know what. I-it was ME who sold my own house. It was ME who forcefully made MYSELF live with YOU. I AM the bi-bitchy g-gold-digg-er that trapped you. WHY? because I am des-desperate for m-money" She sobbed accusing herself which made me shook my head.