CHAPTER 47: "YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW?"

ANWAR SINGH - POINT OF VIEW:

I lose everything just because of them and I will make sure they pay for everything I have suffered from and all the things my son have suffered from while I was in jail.

I fisted my hands and took a deep breath to inhale some air. When I felt I was getting calm I walked out of Waheed's cabin and through the corridors and into the lift.

I pressed the button to the last floor to the penthouse and waited for the lift to stop there.

Soon the lift stopped and I went out and walked towards the penthouse. I stopped in front of the door where I had to enter the code. I pressed the code and thankfully it was the same he didn't change it.

The door opened and I walked in and looked around to meet silence, I was feeling hungry so I started to walk towards the kitchen and when I reached the kitchen I walked to the refrigerator hoping that I will find something to eat.

Thankfully I found a pizza box with pizza inside it. It looked like he barely ate it.

I promise you Waheed that I will make everything between us good again just like it used to be and I will make sure that those people will earn what they deserve to get.

I will make them regret their existence on this planet.

When I was done eating I placed the pizza box back in the refrigerator and walked out of the kitchen and into my room in this penthouse as it was five in the morning and I was feeling sleepy.

Before sleeping I decided that I will talk to Waheed tonight and hopefully he will forgive me.

I laid down on the bed and soon the sleep took over me.

ALISHA KHAN - POINT OF VIEW:

"Turn around" Ahsaan told me when we reached the car and I slowly did as he told me to because I didn't want to make a big deal out of things anymore and especially when it is with him or about him.

I have gotten enough of him and soon I will never see him again as I am going back to my parents and I am happy for that.

I turned around and felt him taking a hold of my wrist where the handcuffs were and soon I felt them released from my both wrists.

"Turn around, again" He said and I did as he told me because I knew that he was going to handcuff me again but not from the back from the front so I could sit comfortably in the car.

I turned around and came face to face with him. I looked into his eyes and the incident of yesterday ran inside my head. Especially his words.

"You don't even need to understand me."

I felt something stabbing inside me as I was looking at him so I just turned my head to the side not to face him and unfortunately I came face to face with Aariz who gave me a smile but I didn't bother to smile back so I turned my head to the other side towards the big and elegant beautiful house.

When he was done handcuffing me again he stepped two steps back, away from me and I sighed in relief.

I turned around so I was facing the car. I extended my hands towards the car door to open it but couldn't after a bunch of time trying it so I at last sighed and turned around and stepped aside.

I heard a chuckle from behind me and I so knew it that it was Aariz. How is he even capable to be happy while Mr. Ahsaan is around to spoil it or interfere in other's business.

Mr. Ahsaan stepped forward and opened the door for me and I sat in but again the seat belt. He moved closer to me and took a hold on the seatbelt and then pulled it out and bulked it. I was thankful of him not even touched me during it.

Maybe he have done this quite a lot of times with people who he have kidnapped before me.

Did they ever kidnap anyone other than me? Of course they did why wouldn't they be perfectionist to do it than!

Mr. Ahsaan shut the door behind me and after like five minutes of them talking outside they sat inside the car and started the engine and drove off.

What was they talking about? Never mind it is surely none of your business Alisha.

The drive was silent until Aariz opened his mouth "So Alisha tell me something about yourself?" He asked me and then exchanged a look with me.

"You really want to know? After I surely know that you know things about me which maybe I don't even know" I asked him as politely as I could.

I expected him to be quite but no he at the other hand chuckled and said "Smart girl I must say it" He commented and I rolled my eyes.

"Come'on tell me something" He told me and I huffed before saying "Okay, I don't like talking to people because nowadays people you don't know is more trustworthy than the people you know" I said looking at Mr. Ahsaan through the seat but then turned my head to the side and looked out of the window.

Thankfully he kept silent after that and didn't say anything. I looked out of the window and found out that there only was trees here.

There were forest on both sides of the street we was driving on. There were no cars or any living organism to be seen which made my heart beat in a different ways which made me scared as it was getting dark soon. I don't even know for how much time we have been driving.

I was feeling thirsty and my throat felt dry so I opened my mouth and asked "Can I get some water?" And right when I asked about it Aariz turned to me and gave me a nod and that was when Mr. Ahsaan stopped the car on the side of the road and Aariz stepped out with a water bottle in his hand.

He came to my side and opened the door and then opened the water bottle and placed it up to my mouth. I looked at him for once and there wasn't any hint of guilt in his eyes for handcuffing me.

I turned my head and drank some water before the drive started again.

I leaned my head against the window again and this time my mind flew away to the thought of my sister.

How did she look like? How was she as in her personality? What made her happy? What made her sad? All these questions I wanted to know about them but to my bad I couldn't because I lose her well I always knew that I had a sister and I remember unclear images of her but not something which helps me.

Who would have killed such an innocent girl in that age she was in and why?

A tear rolled down my eyes and I raised my hands to wipe it away without them knowing it but to my bad Mr. Ahsaan looked at me through the rearview mirror.

I hurriedly looked away from there to avoid him looking at me.

I leaned back to the window again and this time I looked in the mirror outside the car. It was too dark for me to even see anything but something caught my attention and to make sure that what I saw was real I turned in my position and looked out from the back window of the car and what I saw was real.

"Mr. Ahsaan" I called him out and I heard him "What?" He asked and I sighed before asking "Have that black car been behind us the whole time?" I asked and I saw Aariz looking towards me and out of the window.

"Ahsaan" Aariz signed him something I didn't understand and I saw Mr. Ahsaan nodding his head and before I could understand anything Mr. Ahsaan drove the car with a high speed and I looked behind to see that the car did the same.

My heart started beating rapidly fast and I got scared.

"Wh ... what's happening here?" I asked scared and fear written all over me.

Vote 👍

Comment 💬

Share 👥