CHAPTER 62: "WHO ARE YOU?"

WAHEED SINGH - POINT OF VIEW:

After checking Aliya's fever for one last time while she was sleeping I then silently walked out of my bedroom and closed the door behind me.

Now I have to go and meet Mr. Anwar Singh and make things clear between us because he have to understand that I don't want to have any kind of relations with him now.

Where was he when for the last twenty years?

Which work was so important that he even couldn't call me once and ask how I was or if I ate anything or had drank anything?

I am never going to forgive him. He have to get that misunderstanding out of his mind and he also have to go away from my life now. I did never knew any Anwar Singh and are never going to know any Anwar Singh.

I went and sat inside the car and drove of to the penthouse I told the guard to get that man to when he left my penthouse.

It was good that I told Aliya that I will be back late night as it's one hours drive to the other penthouse. I didn't want him to be any near so I sent him to one of the penthouse which is far away from this one.

I looked at the time and saw that it was almost ten o'clock when I reached the penthouse. I parked the car in front of the penthouse and then walked inside and saw the guard standing there.

"Hello, Sir" he said and I nodded.

"Hello" I greeted him before entering the code and was going to step inside when my phone vibrated.

I took the phone out of my pocket and looked at the message I got.

"Access to O.'P House approved."

What the hell who did enter the penthouse at this time. Wait what if this man. Oh my god.

"Is that man still here?" I asked the guard in a hurry and he said "No, sir he left from here in a hurry" he told me and anger raised inside me.

"When did he left?" I asked him and he answered "An hour ago" he replied and I immediately run out of the building and run towards the car and drove off in full speed.

"I told him not to go there then why did he?" I asked myself while punching the steering when it was red signal.

I drove of with full speed again when the signal turned green.

Aliya doesn't have to find out about him. No one shall ever find out what this man was to me. No I can't let that happen.

"DAMN" I shouted while looking at the watch as I realized that it was over ten and Aliya surely woke up to eat her medicine.

Please Aliya don't wake up!

ALIHA - POINT OF VIEW:

I was sitting in the same position as I did for the last few days I heard the knob turn. I opened my eyes and my heart started to beat fast while hoping it not to be the boss.

Well I would rather want it to be the boss than that creepy Ibrahim. I felt my breath uneasy at the feeling of it may be someone I really don't want to talk to right now or want to face.

First of all when I faced the boss he ordered me to choose between the two options and when I decide to choose the one to kill me then they say that it's an option but never going to happen so I am back with one option.

I don't understand anything right now the only thing I understood was that these kidnappers wanted to kidnap Alisha but unfortunately they got their hands on me by a mistake. And to cover that mistake they are forcefully making me marry that creepy bastard who makes me feel uncomfortable to be around with. First I thought he may be a good person but the way he was going to slap me last time made me froze.

I came out of my thought when the two guards came in who were here last time well they comes everyday with food and something to drink. I looked up at them and I remember the name of the new boy, Zubair.

He is new maybe I can get him in the trap to release me because I am in no circumstances going to marry Ibrahim.

"Good Morning Alisha" I heard the guard say to me after placing the food on the table.

"Are you really wishing me a 'good' morning after all these things which you are doing to me?" I asked him and he chuckled before coming and sitting next to me.

"You know you are very lucky" he said and I looked at him and then at the new boy before turning my attention back to him and asked "Lucky and me? are you crazy?" I asked him and he laughed and said "No I am not but I just want to tell-" he said when I cut him and said "I don't want to know why you think I am lucky but please let me go, I didn't do anything nor do I know why you have kidnapped me other than I was a mistake and to cover it that creepy Ibrahim is trying to force me to marry him which I never in my life would do" I told him and expected him to feel guilty but nothing was shown on his face not even one slice of guilt.

"I am sorry for hoping that you guys would understand me" I said and looked at them both but their facial expression didn't change.

"Please let me go, don't you guys have a sister what if it happened to her?" I asked and a tear rolled down my eyes.

The old boy stood up from the chair right in front of me and was going to walk out when I asked "At least tell me what my fault is?" I screamed to him before breaking down with tears.

The only thing I heard from him was "Zubair feed her breakfast and then come" he said and went out when Zubair said "Yes, Sir."

When the door was shut Zubair sighed before walking towards the table where the food were placed and then walked towards me after putting it in a plate.

"I am n ... not going to eat ... just leave me alone" I said when he came and sat on the chair right in front of me and then sighed.

"Please eat" he said and I shouted "I don't want to I would rather die" I told him and he sighed before saying " If you don't eat then bhai (brother) will kill me" he said and I looked up at him with wide eyes while being shocked.

"Who are you?" I asked him and he smiled and whispered "I am your saviour miss Alisha without 's' " he said and smiled.

"Who are you and what are you talking about?" I asked him and he whispered "Ahsaan bhai" was the only thing he whispered in my ear making me feel my heart becoming calm.

"Please get me out from here before they will make me marry Ibrahim they are forcing me" I told him and he nodded before standing up and saying "Don't worry and yeah you still hate me" he said before pointing a gun at me while signaling towards the door and then raised the sandwich up to my mouth. When I understood what he meant I nodded and ate a few moments later the door opened and Ibrahim came in and when he saw the gun pointed at me he stormed towards Zubair and took him from the color "How dare you pointing the gun at her?" he asked him in a scary tone and tears rolled down my eyes.

"Sir, she was ... wasn't eating and didn't eat mu ... much few days which could cause he ... health pro ... problems and if boss will get to know about it then he will kill us so I used this way so she at least ate" he told him and I saw his expression change when he looked towards me and I looked at him scared when he began to walk towards me and at the same time my heart was beating heavily and I was scared but when he came and sat down in front of me and pulled his gun out and said "You can go I will feed my soon to be fiance" he said and Zubair said "Yes, sir" and walked out leaving me alone with him.

"Come'on now eat" he said extending the sandwich towards me and I scared did as he told me.

Ahsaan bhai I miss you so much! I thought and a tear rolled down my eyes while I took the next bite and he said "Good girl you are sweetheart."

Vote 👍

Comment 💬

Share 👥