CHAPTER 20: "HE CARES FOR YOU ON PERSONAL TERMS"

WAHEED SINGH - POINT OF VIEW:

I told the lady from the hotel staff to call Aliya and when she came back she told me that Aliya wasn't opening the door.

I asked her to get me the extra keycard of her room and when she came with it, I went up to her room.

This girl is getting on my nerves. Well she have the nerves to disobey me and that's not something, I would appreciate from my secretary.

I reached her floor and then walked to her room, I knocked on the door twice and it was clearly hard, I knocked to scare her but she didn't budge to open.

"Aliya you have ten seconds to open the door or else, I will come in using the other keycard", I warned her but she didn't bother to open.

The ten seconds left and, I scanned the keycard on the door and when it unlocked, I turned the lock and push opened the door.

I walked in to find Aliya laying on the bed her head graved under the pillow while her arm is on the side of her head. Her knees was clutched in to her stomach. She had a white comforter over the small frame of her body.

I walked towards her and called her out "Aliya?", I said but she didn't say anything. I stood there looking at her but she didn't respond.

The only thing, I could see was her body moving when she was breathing.

"Aliya", I said again and then sat down on the bed next to her.

My eyes roamed on her arm which lead me to her wrist. I looked at her bandaged wrist and then touched it.

When my hand came in contact with her wrist skin she moved her hand a bit.

"Aliya", I called her name out again. She moved her body to the other side and winched.

Is she hurt?.

"Aliya", I said this time with anger as she didn't responded me!

She turned and opened her eyes and then looked at me. She tried to get up but was going to fell back on the bed when, I put my arm around her waist.

When she was in my grip, I put my hand on her forehead and she was burning like hell.

What the hell?

"Aliya you have high fever", I told her but it seemed like she hadn't heard me as she was weakly trying to let go of my arm around her waist.

"Stop it", I said to her with an angry voice as, I didn't know that she had such high fever.

I laid her down on the bed and called the roomservice to get her some medicine.

I took of my coat and tie and placed it on the couch and then the shoes beside the couch.

When, I was done, I took a bowl of water and a piece of cloth and then dipped the cloth in the water to put it on her forehead.

She resisted weakly but then let me do it. I looked at her face who had closed eyes and was looking very weak.

This is all my fault, I will never forgive myself for making her go through this because of my stupidity.

I heard a knock on the door and, I stood up from the bed and then walked towards the door and then opened it.

The roomservice stood there and was holding the medicines. I thanked him and then took medicines from him and then went back to her.

"Aliya you have to take this medicines to get better", I said and she shook her head immediately hearing the name of the medicines.