CHAPTER 10: "CHALLENGE THE CHALLENGING ONE"

AHSAAN - POINT OF VIEW:

After thinking the whole night about the reason for why she could have been crying and didn't even eat anything, I decided to make her feel better.

I took my phone and called Ali.

"Hi Bhai" he said when he answered the call.

"Hey", I said and then asked him if he was awake and he told me that he was awake so, I went to his room.

I hurriedly made sure that Alisha was sleeping and when, I was satisfied, I walked to Ali's room and then knocked on the door.

He opened the door and moved to the side to give me space.

"What happened you are here in the morning is everything alright?" he asked me and, I looked at him for a brief second and then sat down on the couch in his room.

"I have thought for a while and now, I think it's the time", I told him and he looked at me.

"Are you sure don't you think that we shall wait to get the informations from Naira" he asked and, I looked at him for a while.

"I thought so but when, I talked to Naira in the morning, I thought she is the one who can distract Waheed while getting the informations we need", I said looking directly at him.

"You are right" he said.

There was silent in the room when he asked "Do you think they would agree?" he asked me and, I looked at him.

"They have to we don't have other choice beside they also know that we aren't going to hurt her in any way and keeping things from her now would be even worse", I explained to him.

"You are right because Alisha is very stubborn and she is not the easiest to handle" he said and, I nodded at his comment about her which was hundred percent right.

We discussed things for some more time and then we decided that he will go and get them.

"Ali you go and get them and be aware Waheed have his men on work", I told him and he nodded.

"Tell them that it would be the best time to explain her because if they explain her things then she maybe would agree to do what, I have thought as a conclusion", I said and he nodded.

"Don't worry and, I will give them the details also and then bring them here as soon as possible" he said and then left after getting ready.

This day is going to be long, however Alisha, I hope you will understand me or should, I say understand us.

I went to my room and freshened up and then told my men to get extra security as it will be needed.

I then ordered breakfast and then went to Alisha's room to wake her up but she wasn't on the bed. I heard the water from the bathroom which told me that she was in there.

I walked out and waited for her and them to come.

WAHEED SINGH - POINT OF VIEW:

I was sitting in my cabin and thinking about Aliya Abbas while, I also was waiting for her.

I never thought that there would be any girl who would be able to be so challenging.

She was talking to me and the way she was talking to me was like she had the stubbornness, confidence, the self-confidence, the trust in herself that if she want something she would get it.

That were the things which made me stop her and for an unknown reason, I just feel like her beautiful eyes were telling me another glint of a story, a glint, I never understood.