CHAPTER 83: "AVOIDING ME, AREN'T YOU?"

ALISHA KHAN - POINT OF VIEW:

Why does everything is this world have to be complicated? Why can't things just be as simple as nothing. Because every single thing is either complicated because we don't know how to do it or because we don't understand it, however people usually knows one of the things but in my situation I do and know, NOTHING.

In my journey till now I knew what I wanted until I got to Know that I was abducted. Abducted but not abducted in the way I thought that I was abducted. It's complicated, isn't it? Or is it just me who are making it complicated for myself and the others.

Mr. Ahsaan is back on track and I know that he still is waiting for my decision. However, I am here standing in the balcony with a cup of hot chocolate in my hand, late at night looking at the full moon and thinking about everything that has happened. Away from everything and everyone here I am standing all alone thinking about the decision I have taken but not sure about it.

I don't know where I got the courage to take a decision but I did, however I don't know if it's right or wrong or if it's fair or not but I can't anymore. I have lost my strength both physical and mental strength and I won't be able to more. These five months have been enough for me and for the others.

I have seen and witnessed things and scenarios that I maybe never will be able to forget but I don't want a repeat of all this. My heart is telling me that I by my decision are going to start a new war, although I don't know where this war started from and how I am a part of it.

Today when I saw Ahsaan after a whole week I don't know if I was happy? Scared? Excited? afraid? Or what? But I am sure there was something, which is terribly wrong.

When I looked in his eyes out there I found these vivid black eyes hard and I don't know if I was wrong or it's just me but there was irritation and maybe hatred in them? If he hates me then it's okay because I never was a good human to him and of course why wouldn't he be angry at me or hate me after all I dared to slap him in front of my parents.

I extended my cup to my mouth to take a sip of my hot chocolate however I stopped when I felt my heart pounding as if someone was here who I want to be here and have wanted to be here.

"What are you thinking Alisha?" I told myself before shaking my head and pulling my hair strands behind my ear however I this time really felt my heart pounding while I felt a presence behind me.

Alisha, don't tell me that it's whom you think it is. Please tell me that there aren't anyone behind me because I am not in a state to face anyone right now. Furthermore, don't mess things up even more than they are because you still didn't forgot the pain a specific someone has given you.

I shook my head of all the thoughts I had and finally took a sip of my hot chocolate that's when I felt relief taking over me as the feeling of someone being here was gone, however the fragrance told otherwise.

I was beginning to feel cold out here so I walked out of the balcony and inside the living room and sat on the comfortable couch and pulled the comforter over me as I didn't feel sleepy and I didn't want to go to my room.

I sat in a "laying position" and played with the cup and didn't realise when I went in deep thoughts about a realization I wanted to feel relief over however I was bought out of my thoughts when I saw Ahs- No, Mr. Ahsaan coming and stood in front of me leaning against the wall while looking at me.

I being the one I was I began to have a staring competition with him until I felt these vivid black eyes darken which made me uncomfortable and I looked away while I sat up pulling my knees to my stomach while looking at my hot chocolate, I lost the appetite to drink however I wanted to drink it, because how can I say no to hot chocolate?