Chapter 19- Our Story and an Apology

Aphmau's POV

I'm coming Laurence. I wrote a note to whoever is here and I ran home; I ran to Laurence. I need him.

I've treated him and everyone else like crap. They kept following me, supporting me, and I've given nothing to them in return.

Laurence's POV

The day is over and we all decide it's best to come home. I think today I'm going to stop by my old school. I just need to think.

Aphmau's POV

I run to Laurence's house and I barge in.

"LAURENCE!" I yell.

"He isn't here. He's out looking for you. What-" Hayden started.

"I'll explain later. Where is he?" I ask quickly.

"I don't know." He replied.

"Damnit!" I said running out of the house.

I ran to Phoenix Drop High.

"LAURENCE!" I called out.

"Not here." I heard the werewolves say.

I ran to Kawaii~Chan's Café.

"Laurence!" I called out a bit quieter.

"Aphmau~Senpai, you're back, and so are your memories!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed happily.

She ran up to me and gave me a hug.

"Thank you, but where is Laurence?" I rushed.

"I heard he was at the his old school." She replied.

"Thanks!" I said running out the door.

I ran as fast as I could. I don't think I've ever ran this fast before. I reached my old school courtyard.

"Laurence." I whispered to myself.

I walked up to him very slowly.

My heart started beating fast. I froze.

What do I say to him? 'Hi, I'm back.' Sounds pretty stupid.

I finally got the courage to walk up to him.

"Once Upon a Time, nearly 10 years ago, a girls' life was about to change. She met a boy, right here, he was being bullied. Out of no where she got courage and saved him. He thanked her, they became friends, and supported each other  through thick and thin. He was the only person who would stay by her side, even if she was wrong. But the the girl kept a dark secret form the boy. She accidentally killed her mother, causing her father to go insane and abuse her. The boy became suspicious of her. She got into a car accident and was hospitalized; he waited for her. 9 months to be exact. She woke up, but was taken to a warehouse. He began a search and found her, he saved her. But his sister made a great sacrifice. They gave her their respects. But, when they thought things couldn't get worse, they did." I paused. "The girl was now parentless and had to go to an orphanage by law. She was taken from him. They eventually found each other again. The boy and the girl confessed, they loved each other deeply. They decided to be together."

Laurence was tearing up now.

"One day, the boy and he girl were texting. The girl left and didn't return. She lost her memory. More like the memory was twisted. He still waited for her. She was cold to him, but he was always there for her. She left, and he conducted a second search for her. She played mind games with him. Always tested him in the most cruel way possible. But then, she listened to a song. Their song, to be exact. She remembered everything. She remembered the truth. The girl ran after him, looked for him. And now she found him. She told him their story as an apology. And he responded with."

"He responded with I missed you so much." Laurence finished. "I love you, Aphmau."

"I love you too." I replied.

I hugged him so tight. I never wanna let him go.

"Um, excuse me what are you doing with my  boyfriend?" An annoying voice asked.

"Wh-What?" I said releasing Laurence.

"Yeah, um, he's mine." She replied.

I looked at Laurence with pain in my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'll just go." I apologized quietly as I walked away.

"Aphmau!" Laurence shouted.

"I was gone for a while, I knew something like this would happen." I replied running back home.

When I got home I slammed the door.

"Aphmau?" Donna asked.

"I HATE YOU!" I shouted.

"What?" She asked confused.

"What's going on here?" Travis asked

"WHY'D YOU CHANGE MY MEMORY? WHY'D YOU MAKE ME FORGET EVERYTHING! EVERYONE! HIM!" I yelled with tears in my eyes.

"Aphmau, I-" Donna started.

"NO! YOUR THE REASON I LOST HIM! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME? I LOVE HIM! AND YOU MADE ME FORGET!" I yelled.

"I didn't-" Donna started again.

"Get away from me." I ordered. "Now, or things are gonna get ugly."

She left.

I fell down into the floor and cried in my hands. Travis ran over and was rubbing my back.

"What happened?" He asked.

I told him everything. He was shocked to hear what had happened.

"Ivy, your friend." Travis started. "Their not dating. I have no idea why she did that."

"Excuse me, but I need to go." I said getting up.

"Don't do anything you'll regret." Travis warned.

I walked back to the school.

Ivy was behind Laurence. I walked up to her and punched her in the face.

"APHMAU!" Laurence said in shock.

"How dare you!" I said angrily.

"She didn't do-" Laurence started.

I just started beating her up. I'm losing control. I don't even remember why I'm beating her up at this point; I'm just taking all my anger, all the pain out on her. She doesn't deserve this.

Laurence jumped in and threw me back.

"Aphmau, what the hell is wrong with you?" He asked.

He made sure Ivy was okay.

"You care more about her than you do me." I said stubbornly.

"Right now, yeah!" He replied.

"I see." I said sadly.

I had no words I just left
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well...

Words: 971