Chapter 15- Searching For You... Again|| Part 1: The Plan

Aphmau's POV

Right about now, Laurence probably read the note. I wonder how he's taking it... actually I don't. Right now he's probably searching for me. He won't be able to find me, I've made sure of that. Ugh, it's annoying how predictable he is. He doesn't even try to make it challenging; I wish he would, that'd make things interesting.

This is peaceful, driving away, I like it, it's like throwing away all my problems.

Laurence's POV

I have to find her... again.

Geez, why does she always go missing?

"This is your fault, Katelyn!" I yell at Katelyn in rage.

"What?" She questioned harshly.

"You heard me!" I responded getting angrier.

"How is this my fault?" She asked dumbly.

"To be fair Katelyn you were the one who told her to leave." Garroth jumped in.

"Well I didn't think she'd actually leave!" Katelyn tried to defend herself.

"Well she did! And it's entirely YOUR fault!" I said stepping closer.

"Back up, Laurence!" She said stepping away.

"No, I think I'm okay."

"You don't want this."

"I think I do."

"STOP IT!" Nicole yelled.

Katelyn and I both looked at her.

"It doesn't matter who's fault this is!" Nicole continued.

"Nicole is right!" Dante backed her up.

"We can place the blame later but, for right now we need to find Aphmau." Nicole explained.

I backed off.

"Any idea where she went?" Garroth asked.

"Not a clue." Dante said.

"Yeah, I don't know either." Nicole said.

"You don't think she'd go far, right?" Katelyn asked.

"I don't think so." Travis said out of no where.

"You've been quiet." Katelyn said.

"We barley know each other, so it's a bit awkward for me to talk in your conversation casually." Travis said.

"I forgot, we've been so busy, we haven't even had a chance to chill or hang." Dane said.

"When this is all over we can all get to know you, and you can get to know us." Nicole said kindly.

"I have a question before we get started talking about the plan to find Aphmau." Travis said a bit shyly.

"I have an answer." Dante replied.

"Does stuff like this always happen to you guys?" Travis asked.

"To be honest... yeah, but we work together and we get through it. Again, when we find Aphmau, and we get her back to normal, we will explain everything." Dante said with a smile.