Chapter 4- She's. . . Back?

Aphmau's POV

"STOP IT, GARROTH!" I heard someone yell.

"THIS ISN'T HER FAULT!" Someone yelled.

"GARROTH YOUR BEING RIDICULOUS!"

"LAURENCE, IT'S NOT WORTH IT!"

"C'MON LAURENCE, JUST LET HIM GO!"

"BOTH OF YOU ARE IDIOTS!" A girl screamed.

Wait, Laurence, that's sounds. . . Ohhhhhh.

I walk outside, and see a familiar Laurence, Travis, Katelyn, Nicole, Dante, and Garroth. 

Laurence and Garroth were fist fighting.

"What the-" I say under my breath.

"GRRRRRR!" The Garroth growled.

"HOW DARE YOU, GARROTH!" Laurence yelled.

"YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY FROM THE TRUTH, LAURENCE!"

I walk over to them, infuriated. They keep yelling some random stuff that isn't important. I finally got to them. I then grabbed them both by their hair and smash their heads together. Not hard, but it might've hurt. I held their heads together.

"GARROTH! LAURENCE! SHUT UP! I HAVE NO CLUE WHO YOUR YELLING ABOUT, BUT SHUT UP! I CAN HEAR YOU FROM MY BEDROOM!" I yelled.

"APHMAU!" Garroth yells giving me a death glare.

Laurence shot him with a dirty look, but didn't say anything. I separate their heads from one another other. Garroth still giving me a death glare, looks like he wants to fight me.

"You got something you wanna say, Garroth?" I I ask being sassy.

"YEAH, ACTUALLY! HOW DO YOU WALK AROUND ACTING LIKE EVERYTHING IS FINE! YOU LITERALLY LOST EVERYTHING IN ONE DAY! JUST ONE! BUT LETS NOT FORGET APHMAU GOT TO RUN AWAY FROM HER PROBLEMS, BY GOING TO AN ORPHANAGE-"

I punched him in the jaw.

"Never. Ever. Mention. The. Orphanage. Again." I threaten.

"Or what?" Garroth tests me.

"Or. Else. You won't be able to say it ever again, in fact you won't be able to say anything again." I say.

"Aphmau what's gotten into you, you were fine a few hours ago, now you acting like Michi." Katelyn said.

"Katelyn..." Laurence whispered loudly. 

"No. Michi acts like me." I said to clarify.

"Huh?" Katelyn said confused.

"Whatever. I just came out here to tell all of you to shut up. The 1 new kid is coming and their joining my group." I say turning around.

"Who's YOUR group?" Garroth asked.

"Well, this will take a little explaining. So basically,

Balto, is going with a werewolf group,

Michi, is going with a feline group,

And Zenix and Gene wanted to form a different group with another new girl named Sasha, their calling themselves the Shadow Knights.

Laurence clenched his fists; I looked down at them.

"Did I touch a nerve?" I ask acting dumb.

"Are you acting like this because you are a Shadow Knight?" I say as I walk over to Laurence, grabbing his chin and pulling it closer to my face with one finger.

We stare into each other's eyes.

Laurence leans in.

"Nuh uh." I say in a singsong tone.

"I know that's what you want, but I just asked a question, and you got ideas, in fact maybe even excited." I tease.

His expression drops.

"What, I'm not that stupid." I say teasing him again.

"Why are you acting like this, like a tease?" Garroth asked.

"Why, you ask. Because, it's fun, especially with Laurence. He's so easy, it's like he's desperate. Lemme' ask you something, Laurence." I say.

"Hm?"

"Have you ever had a girlfriend?" I ask teasingly.

"Yes." He replied almost instantly.

"What happened to her?" I ask pushing forward.

"She forgot me." He said sadly.

Everyone left, why?

"How?"

"One day, it was our 6 month anniversary too, we were texting each other, and someone allied her downstairs. She said she would be right back, but she never did. I went to her house, I asked if she was ok, and she responded with,

'Who are you?'

I then said...

'You remember me right? I'm your b-'

She then called me a stalker, a creep. She told me to leave, her words have never been so cruel."

"Laurence?"

"Yeah?"

"Did she ever remember you?"

"No."

"How do you deal with that?"

"I have to. If she's happy without me, then I'll deal with it."

"She's very lucky to have you, even if she doesn't know it yet."

"Yeah."

"How often do you think about her?"

"All the time."

"Even now?"

"Yup."

"I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry, it's not your fault?"

"I know I'm just, sorry." I say. I pull him into a hug.

"She'll remember you, and when she does, you will both live a long, happy life together." I whisper in his ear. He pulls away.

"Promise me." He asks.

"Huh?" I say confused.

"Promise me, that's how it'll go." He pleads.

"I promise." I replied.

"I have to get going now." I said.

"Goodbye Aphmau." He said as we stared walking in different directions.

"Goodbye Laurence, remember were still in different groups, so don't think imma' be nice to you all the time." I giggle.

"Ok!" He laughs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is Aphmau coming back? Will that story remjnd her if anything?

Words: 829