Chapter 11- Laurence's Girlfriend

Hey guys, Delaney here, and welcome back to another chapter. Before we get started my new book is out "The Dream Team" I would really appreciate it if you would go and check it out. So my schedule is update this book on Tuesday's and update that book on Fridays. Anyway guys, enjoy the chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aphmau's POV

"Aphmau. . ."

I look at him.

"What have I done?"

I open my mouth to talk.

Then I close it because no words came out.

"Aph, please." He begged.

"Aphmau. . . He can't-" Katelyn started.

"He can't what? Handle it? He has to know. It's not only for your safety but his as well." I said harshly.

"Aphmau's right." Garroth said.

"Garroth!" Katelyn said appalled.

"We're gonna go, Aphmau you can tell him, just please be gentle with him; I know he's 'not' your friend, but he's ours." Garroth said talking over the shocked Katelyn.

"Aphmau. . . Did I hurt them? I mean I know I was hurting Garroth, but did I hurt anyone else?" Laurence asked me looking into my eyes.

"Thankfully, no, but you were about to. Not only that but you were about to turn." I replied looking away.

"Turn? How did you know I was a Shadow Knight? I never told you!" Laurence said shocked.

"You didn't have to, its written all over your face." I say to him.

"Is it really that obvious?" He asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"So, what did I do?"

"You were in stage 4 of your transformation."

"Stage 4?"

"It's how I explain Shadow Knight Transformation."

"Can you explain it to me?"

"Your a Shadow Knight! You should know more than me!"

"Not really; I'm a new Shadow Knight and I haven't had time to focus on myself recently."

"Why? You have to give yourself attention too."

"Not really; I worry about more important things."

"Like?"

"My girlfriend."

"Oh!"

"Well ex- girlfriend."

"Does she focus on you?"

"Yes and no."

"Huh?"

"Well she loved me and I love her, she has a lot going on in her life so it's difficult to always be aware of your surroundings."