Chapter 1- "I've Lost You..."

Laurence's POV

She doesn't remember anything...

"Aph, are you ok?"

"Who are you?"

She doesn't remember me...

"Aph, you remember me right? I'm your b-"

"Your my what? Because right now it seems like your a stalker. And why are you in my house? Get out! Leave!"

Her words have never been so cruel...

"But... But-"

She cocked an eyebrow.

"Ok. Goodbye Aphmau."

I ran, I ran and I ran and I ran... so fast I've have no idea where I'm going.

"LAURENCE, ARE YOU OK!" Everyone asked me.

I didn't care. I just kept running, I ran into buildings, parking lots, parks, everything.

I stopped running when I ran into a tree outside of a school and it looked so familiar.

"This tree...." I paused.

"Is where we met. Where everything began. Where my love for her started. Am I really Losing You..."

"Laurence?" Someone asked.

"What?" I said shaking my head.

"Come back, or at least tell us what's wrong."

"No."

"Laurence, come back."

"Is Aphmau back?"

"What?"

"I asked, is Aphmau back?" I said getting more stern.

"What's happened to Aphmau?" Said this person getting scared.

"..."

"What's happened to her?"

"..."

"Is she...."

"No. She's just gone." A tear streams down my face.

"..." This person walked up to me, and hugged me from behind. It was Katelyn.

"Come back, please, not for me, not for you, not for anyone, no one else, besides Aphmau. Do it for her. Do it for the woman you love." She said entreating me. Her pleading, my tears, this tree...

"I'll go back, but I'll only go back, for Aphmau." I said.

"Only For You Aphmau..." I said under my breath so Katelyn couldn't hear me.

"Aph...? It's Laurence and Katelyn." Katelyn called from the living room.

"UGH, IM ON THE PHONE!" Aphmau yelled.

"WITH WHO?" Katelyn called.

"MY FRIENDS!"

"AND WHO ARE THEY? BECAUSE WE ARE RIGHT HERE, IN YOUR HOUSE!"

"WHY DO YOU CARE! YOUR OUR RIVIAL GROUP!"

"What...?" I say loud enough for Katelyn to hear. There was a silence, and I didn't like it.

"RIVIAL GROUP? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" I yell to Aphmau, already knowing the answer.

"MICHI, OF COURSE!" She yelled.

"I've lost you"
------------------------------------------------------
Remember when I asked a question at the end of every chapter in book 1? Well I'm bringing it back.

Did Laurence lose Aphmau?

Words: 394