Golden Gears and Fiery Engines [Part 2]

GODDAMN IT'S BEEN YEARS
HOPE YA'LL ARE SAFE AND ALIVE AND ONLY SAW ME POST ABOUT MY ANGSTY LONG HAIRED SON

---

*small flashback*

Lloyd spun and threw a flying kick, defeating the last opponent. Walking down the marble floors of the building, he picked up the duffel bag and placed it inside the large safe.
The groans of the robbers echoed as police sirens scream loudly. The green one makes his escape through the bank, disappearing into the night.

"What seemed a noble act, cameras had caught a Green Vigilante fighting off the Gruesome Gang from stealing thousands of dollars last night during the Ninjago Double Derby, where Kai Smith AKA, The Red Shogun, had placed 1st thus winning the golden trophy." The host man announced.

The blonde yawned as he scratched his head, listening to the newsman retell his tale. A shiver went down his spine.

*end flashback*

The red one snapped his eyes open and a gasp came out of his lips. Wincing as he tries to get up, his sister rushed to his side to attend him. "Don't move, you broke--" She informed.

"What about Lloyd? Is he okay?" He cried.
Nya placed her hand on his chest and set him back on the pillows. "He's in stable condition. That's all I know,"
"Fuck--" Kai averted his eyes and shut them tightly. "I got some kid killed,"

"He's not dead!" Nya grit through her teeth. "But he's not well, either."

"I need to see him. It's my fault, I need to see him!" He yanked out his fluid tube out of his arm and slowly gets up. Nya grabbed his shoulders carefully but with enough force to bring him to the bed. Kai groaned as he struggled out of her grip, reminding himself to not injure himself as well.

A nurse came in and began his sentence. "Well, I checked up on--" Kai moved passed him quickly as his sister Nya pulled him back inside the room.

"Let me go!" Kai screamed, his cry made heads turn as a bunch of patients and doctors scurry close to help Nya calm him down. The red one's forearms turned a bright orange.

In another room, the blonde opened his dark circled eyes. They move around to clear up his vision. His mouth tasted like copper, damp and thirsty for some water. Moving his fingers, he lifts his forearm and reaches for the plastic cup on his nightstand.

"LLOYD!"
The blonde drops the cup in shock as the red racer comes in with his skin excreting smoke.

"K-Kai?"
"Holy shit are you okay? Goddammit, I am so sorry after this whole stupid fight and.. and I was too mad at you to even listen and if I hadn't you wouldn't--"

He interrupts by coughing.
A group of doctors come racing in to get the red one away from the other.
One with glasses and Skylor rush to his side as Kai gets pulled out of the room, both boy's eyes locked.

----

After months of recovery, they were disqualified from the race. Kai was upset over the news, but at least Lloyd was in better shape.

The red one, after burning a couple things to relax, had asked the other to go get a drink.
He accepts.

 "How did you earn your title, The Red Shogun?" The blonde one asked.

Kai placed his glass down. "I used to have a boxing hobby. I was going through a rough time and I needed to get everything out." He gulped. "I stopped going when I realized I'm stronger than I think I am and I don't need to keep hurting myself to gain closure... What about you?"

"What about me?" Lloyd asked.

"You're the Golden Ninja. I heard someone say you were the Green Ninja." He mused, adjusting in his seat. "It suits you, I wish I could've thought of that."

"I--Heh, it's funny because very similar to your boxing I used to be a vigilante."
"What?" He bewildered. "Boxing is a sport, you went kicking people's asses!"

"That's not much of a difference! I trained under my Dad's dojo for a while and gained popularity. Too much I had to stop so I started racing." He shrugged. Kai looks down and smiled.
"What about those people who believe you'll return?"

"I think it's safe to say, I was the one who pulled that stunt at the Bank." He points towards himself and averts his eyes, a faint blush creeping up his cheeks.

The red racer nearly spit out his drink. "No way! You saved the bank? With five guys?!"
"Like I said, there's not much of a difference." Lloyd shrugged.
His cheeks turn pink. "Wow, I bet ladies are all over you."
"Ha, no. No, not really."

Kai took a pause. "Guys, then?"
"I never disagreed with wanting a woman. Nor men." He shrugged.
"Oh."

Lloyd cleared his throat. "I hope this doesn't change anything." 

"Why would it?" He shrugged.

"Most people would be angry or a bit off after hearing what I just told you."
Kai made a face as a response.
"I've only told two people, so I guess you're my third."
"Third time's a charm." Kai smirks and takes a sip from his drink.

Lloyd glanced and smiled at the red one as the other turned slowly and lock eyes.

*insert punk theme where you hear the bass line and then*

Lloyd's body was pressed against the grass as the red one placed kisses on his neck. The smell of fresh pollen and whiskey made the blonde gasp as the shogun pressed his hips against him.

His back arched as Kai pressed his fingers down his bulge. "Ah--F-Fuck--"

"Once I'm done with you, you'll be redder then my damn car--"

He tears open his uniform's shirt to reveal his grey tank top, Kai putting the hem to his teeth. Lloyd bites it down as Kai licks down his chest, placing kisses down.

A car horn blares in the distance as both boys stop and move away from each other.

Lloyd quickly fasted his uniform and Kai fell back and stood up. They became flustered and frantically looked around for anybody in the distance.

Kai swallowed. "Holy shit-- Did we get caught?"

"I don't know---" Lloyd crossed his arms.

They stood still for a moment and the blonde turned to say something.

"I um-- I should.. p-probably get going, you know?"

Still blushing, he cracked a smile. "Yeah-- I'm um.. I should too.. I um.."

A few inches apart, the blonde pressed a kiss on his cheek. "Call me.. okay?"

He nods rapidly. "Y-Yeah.. I'll try."

"And.. m-maybe we could.. we could f--" Kai kissed him before he could finish. He pulled back as Lloyd brings his head towards him and places another kiss.

"I'll see to it then, babe."

Lloyd nods as he backs away and turns with a goofy smile on his face.

As soon as he leaves, Kai jumps in excitement. His feet burst into flames and the grass catches fire. He curses out loud and stomps to put it out, finally running out of the bleachers.

----

OK SO
THE LEGO NINAGO MOVIE'S GONNA COME OUT
WHO WANTS TO TAKE ME THERE
JUST KIDDING BUT PLEASE WATCH IT FOR ME JUST IN CASE
THE HYPE IS REAL

HOPE YA'LL ARE LIVING IT SAFE AND GREAT AND THE BEST TO YOUR ABILITY

I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT ONE

damn it's late ha haa