THE GODDAMNED SEQUEL(????)

IT'S STILL HIM SMALL OKAY GEEZ

 I DONT KNOW WHAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO SO I WINGED IT

IT'S SHORT AF LIKE ME

----

Lloyd sat in his bedroom, thinking to himself.

'My room is cold.'

He got out of bed in his PJ's, quietly walking through the halls dragging his light blue blanket. He knocked on a door.

"Kai?"

The door opened making a creaky noise, the brunet smiling at him.

"Hey there, Grasshopper. You okay?"

"It's just.. really cold in my room."

The brunet motioned him to come inside, the smaller one sitting on his bed as the other locked it.

"Did you want to sleep with me, this time?"

He nods.

"Okay."

The blonde crawled into the brunet's bigger blankets, wrapping himself in his blue one and the sheets.

Kai joined in, realizing Lloyd's bare feet are icy. Lloyd had been training barefoot only because his shoes squeaked a lot when he moved around and it distracted him and his peers.

Now since it became a habit, he walks around the place barefoot.

"If you get sick I'm gonna stop kissing you."

"If you get sick I'm gonna stop listening to you and let you rot for not kissing me."

The brunet smiled.

"Go to sleep, Grasshopper. You have a whole day of training tomorrow."

"But I don't wanna."

"I'll excuse us early, if you want. We'll hit the arcade and get some ice cream."

He blushed. Furrowing his brows, the brunet plants a kiss on his forehead.

"Or we can skip the arcade and we can kiss a lot."

Lloyd grumbled angrily. "You better make the ice cream Mint."

---

Lloyd awoke with a sneeze.

"Ah fuck." He mumbled.

The red one wasn't there, so he lay in bed a few seconds before the door opened.

Kai came in with a bowl and smiled. "I told you." Resuming to close the door before him.

"Fuck off."