We're Okay (Part 1)

GreenflameForever suggested an argument between our Christmas Couple that makes them break up. I believe they live in their own house together, so Lloyd kicked Kai out.

hope you like it fam okay i love you

I'm actually gonna use a part of the argument from 'Extinguished' just to prepare you

But uh yeah thank you for reading and have fun

oh and a box of tissues maybe

----

"Hey."
"What?"
"Are you okay?"

Lloyd looked down rubbing his arm. "I'm fine.."

Kai sighed. "I'm sorry."

"Kai.." He started.
"I know I didn't stick to the--"

"You were gone for hours, I got so worried that something happened to you!!" He screamed.

"Lay off-- I did what I had to do, you would do the same!!"

Lloyd's face turned red in rage, and clutched his head. "God, why do keep thinking that you need to prove yourself?! What do you gain from doing reckless things?!"

Kai flinched and had backed away a little. His first instinct was to yell.

"What, so you think I'm doing this for the glory? For chicks ? Last time I checked, you're the fucking Chosen One!" He shed a few tears as a response of panic. Lloyd pushed him away.

"I didn't ask to be! I only want--"

"The whole goddamned time-- It's you who has the glory! You have everything at your grasp and you didn't even need to work hard-- The rest of us did!!"

"I lost my childhood just to send my Dad to Hell!! He's dead and it freaking sucks!!"

"Well at least your parents we're fucking ALIVE when you were a kid. I don't care if you--"

He throws a punch at his cheekbone. His knuckles immediately ached.

"Fuck you! Don't you dare talk about my Dad like that!!"

Kai grew fire in his eyes and threw him one back. The blonde's nose cracked resulting a bloody nose. The blood dripped down to his shirt, leaving a dark stain.

"Does it look like I want this?!" The brunet screamed. "I will kill you once the thought crosses me!!"

Lloyd threw another blow at him. Kai fell down, once on the floor he kicked Lloyd's legs. The blonde hits face first, a smear of red on the carpet.

The brunet stood up, noticing his partner struggling to get up. He covered his mouth and choked on his words.

"Fuck.. Lloyd-- I'm sorry--"

"-- Get away from me--" He spat. Getting up, he grabbed Kai's shirt to pull him down to his level and socked him close to his left eye. Keeping him close, he threw another.

"Kill me if you want--" The blonde cracked. "I'm not letting you remind me--"

Kai hit his torso, Lloyd giving a loud grunt. "Look who's talking--"

He ignites a ball of flame. "I get reminded everyday." 

Before he could shoot, Lloyd flipped his body across the room, the brunet's body crashing into a large portrait. Glass pieces dug into his skin, wincing. 

Not quitting, he supports himself against the wall. Strings of blood take a chance to pour down his arms but soaking into his sweater and jeans.

They stop to take a breath, Kai limping as he put weight on his leg.