Throw Yourself a Pity Party, Ronin Says

uh, 

Lloyd goes on a mission and ends up hurting people in the process. He doesn't feel right of owning the title of the Chosen One and he leaves the area and hides.

Kai doesn't understand why he did it, but doesn't believe it was on purpose and he goes out to find him.

the end gets better or worse whatever you think

---------

Lloyd's POV

I was told there was a mass shooting and I needed to secure the area and its citizens.

I was just receiving the message of where the shooters were, inside the building where I currently stood. Inside were a collection of civilians being held hostage, the shooters wearing various colored masked that resembled my team.

I refused to believe that it was them or a copy, I needed to stop them before the situation becomes worse.

I try to interfere by shouting, but as soon as I open my mouth a bomb goes off.

The civilians screamed louder than the bomb itself, and I felt somebody grab my arm.

A woman with a gaping wound was lost at breath and I try to help her get up. I hear sirens and another bomb explodes. She collapsed in my arms and her excess blood stained my shirt.

I noticed her children sobbing and elderly praying quietly.

Any other person would find this traumatizing, but being the only source for help is worse.

A shooter in the red masked noticed me, and I froze in place. Another in a blue mask shoots up at the ceiling to get everybody's attention, and he motioned them to go further inside the building.

Red Mask comes up to me and holds me by a death grip and I refuse to fight back.

White Mask pulls out a child, an adult and an old man.

Black Mask cocked his gun, and Blue Mask shouted over the distant explosions.

"You are Guest of Honor." Red Mask muttered to me.

They brought me to the front, the shooters lined in place.

White Mask brought the three civilians, them shaking violently and mumbling 'Help Us' over and over.

They're gonna make me choose.

"What do you want?" I crack and gulp.

"You are Guest of Honor." They repeat.

As another bomb was heard in the distance, I stand before them.

I back away, but Red Mask squeezed my wrist tight.

"No, I'm not picking anyone--"

Red Mask slapped me, a few civilians gasped as a response and Blue mask shouts to keep them quiet.

"You are Guest of Honor." He repeats again. "You must pick."

I grab his wrist and twist it, as he focused on that I used a power ball to launch him across the room, the Masks shoved against the wall along with him. The Masks take out their guns and I quickly make a force field big enough to protect the civilians from the shooters. 

I felt a wave of adrenaline course through my body, like a being has taken over.

I stick out my free hand. I concentrate on their weapons and mimicked a squeeze, as a result their weapons disintegrate.