Shit's Going Down Like It's 1933 (Part 2-ish)

AN

I'm not really good at writing fighting scenes, or acquire medical knowledge of any type but I added a picture of the end result for shits and giggles and because I suck

----

Lloyd runs down the stairs to the front office to pay for his rent, but no one was there.

A little sign said that they'd be back in 20 minutes.

Grumbling in frustration, the blonde grabbed his phone and texted his now fiance.

Kai, I gotta run some errands - LG
Babe.. it's midnight-- I gotta come with - KS
I got it, just keep watch for me, okay? I left leftovers for you in the fridge by the way - LG
Be careful. I love you - KS
Love you too - LG

Putting his phone away he steps out and decided to go to the 24 hour store down a few blocks.
Thinking it might be too long to go the normal route, he takes a shortcut.
(through a dark ass alley because why not)
"Hey!" Someone screamed.
He turns over and sees a black hooded figure. "You got any cash on yah?"

"I'm sorry?"

Three guys approach him.

Lloyd remained calm.

"There's no need for violence, gentlemen--"

#1 charges, and throws a punch and Lloyd quickly blocks and throws his balance off by kicking his legs over.

#2 behind him grabbed his sides and lifts him up to make his arms useless. Lloyd swings himself upward and stomps down to flip #2 over.

What he didn't expect was #2 getting up without a scratch, grabbing his leg and swung him against the wall like a baseball bat.
Lloyd fell into several bins of garbage and heard a crack.

How--?!--How did he do that?! He screamed in his head.

Lloyd got himself in the arms of #2, only to be punched directly on the temple. Then another, and another.
Lloyd's vision began to blur.
His eyebrow split open, getting a string of blood travelling down his eye.
He felt his eye get swollen up, and let it close.
He felt himself spun over but still held by #2. 

It felt as if #2 dug his fingernails so deep it was enough to cut through the sweater's fabric and his skin.

#3 pulled a pocket knife.
"Did you really think you could run off like that?"

Lloyd spat on his face in response.
"Try me, pal--"

#3 cleans off the residue.
#2 looks at #3, curious on what to do next.
"Alright, Princess.. Let go of him."

#2 let go of Lloyd.
"What the hell did you just call me?!"
"I called you Princess. What're you gonna do about it, kid?"

"If I wasn't single I'd kick your ass. Luckily I got someone to do that for me."
"Are you implying someone's gonna come to your rescue?"
"The more you hurt me, yeah."
"It's a plan then."

#3 punched him.
Lloyd threw one at him and #3 blocked it. He hits him again.
Lloyd kicked his legs and #3 falls.
He gets up quickly to take a sharp stab at Lloyd, but blocked it.
The blonde froze to think while #3 sliced his chest, ripping his shirt. He does this again, leaving a smaller cut on his torso.

"FUCK--"

#3 kicked him down. Lloyd's body dropped on the pavement.
His torso stung. He tried to put pressure on his cut wounds, leaving his hands covered in red. #1 and #2 disappeared into thin air, that's when Lloyd knew.

"Wait--"
#3 gripped his collar and pulled him up to meet face to face.
"You're a Multiplier?!--"
#3 pulled his hood down.
"Took you long enough to realize."

Lloyd's eyes grew wide.
"Salvador?"
"Sup, Princess."
"What?!--"
"I would be glad to tell you. And I will."

He hits Lloyd again.
"You have a father right?" He whispered.

Lloyd groaned in response.

"You'd do anything for him too, I believe."

He hits him again.
Lloyd's nose cracked, and it started to bleed. He held the biggest knot in his throat to prevent himself from crying.