UnRequited, Maybe

AN

OKAY OKAY A WARNING FOR YA'LL

I want everyone to know that if you are sensitive towards age difference  in this, you can leave a comment on something you wish to have in these one-shots or simply wait another period for the next chapter.

I don't really mind this at all, I just want everybody to be able to enjoy the stories without issue or discomfort because I believe everybody should be able to express what they feel without discrimination.

I love you all, I wish you safety and acceptance and I hope you proceed reading the chapter to your enjoyment. <3

--------

Lloyd doesn't get how someone can make you think differently.

He never had interest in any of the Ninja or his Uncle, no matter how much they pretended to give regards for him.

Now that he lived with them for a while, he had found himself taken interest in the red one.

He felt disgusted and neglected himself that he hid in his room for three hours.

He never took the time to talk about his problems with anybody else, denying the fact that he does every time he was asked. Kai's sister gave him a pink notebook so he'd have something to do.

"The color is a little iffy, but you can use it for writing down notes or just plain thoughts.. It helped me get through things, so why don't you give it a try?"

'This seems incredibly useless but.. alright.'

Pulling out the pink notebook, he scrunched up his face at the color. Grabbing a black pen he added more scribbles on the red one's name.

'What is so special about him anyway?'  He wrote.

'He's angry all the time, doesn't like other people, and he's really freaking weird.'

'Why is he wearing earrings? He's not a girl.'

'Why does he make a big deal over his scar? I have tons of those and I don't go around telling people shit.'

He gasped at his use of words.

'I used the word. But no on heard me. Or in this case nobody read it.'

'He's gross. He thinks he is literal hot shit and it bothers me because it's not true and he says so many lies and I feel like he might lie to me when I tell him..'

He stopped.

He tore the page out and crumpled it up. He threw it out the window.

'It's dumb for me to think that I could have a chance with him.'

'It's not like I'm gonna get a magical growth spurt or whatever.'

'Why does he change me? What makes me think he's superior? Who gave him the right to corrupt my mind?!' 

'I fucking hate this.'

'But I like him.'

'No more dinner for you then.'

----

He fell asleep on his desk, the black ink smearing on his cheek.

He furrowed his brows, intentionally blocking the whoosh noise from his door.

He was half-asleep. He felt someone grab his body and carried him for a few seconds. He was brought to a flat soft surface, his old mattress surprisingly still in shape.

"You need to stop being so hard on yourself." A gruffy voice muttered.

Fully awake, Lloyd sat up and pushed him off.

"You don't know shit from me.." He sneered.

The brunet flinched at his response, but then smirked, a devilish idea creeping up his head.

"I swear if you touch me I will kill you."

"Be my guest. I dare you."

The older boy grabbed hold of both wrists and slammed them down on the mattress, the smaller boy's body flat.

"No one's home, so there won't be witnesses."

"Get off of me--"

"Consider this as training, yeah? Instead of avoiding the situation, why not pretend to give in?"

The blonde felt his breath upon his pale neck, his lips brushing against it. Lloyd whimpered.

"If you so badly want to prove you're Garmadon's Evil Son, why don't you? I'm sure you have a bad thought in there somewhere."

"Look who's talking.."

He remembered his notes. 'Deal with your problems head on' he was once told.

He pressed his lips against his. Pulling away, the brunet kissed back.

Lloyd grabbed his collar to pull him in, accidentally bumping teeth with the older boy. He jerked back as a reaction, the brunet licking his own lips to see the blonde's reaction.

"Again." He said. And they did.

Over and over until they reached a point where Lloyd couldn't take the bites he had received. 

He felt a little off, he occasionally giggled and he felt angry with himself for it.

The blonde rubbed his shoulder, Kai's teeth marks began to sting.

"You're not gonna tell anybody about it, right?"

"Of course not. If you need to train again, we can."

Lloyd curled into a ball sighing. He felt a wave of guilt for having Kai do this. 

"I think I'm okay.."

"Suit yourself." The brunet shrugged. Lifting his chin to make eye contact, he placed a kiss on his now plump lips. 

"Watch that mouth of yours, by the way. I don't want you bad-mouthing anyone else but me, do you understand?"

"Yeah.."

"Yeah, what?"

"Yeah, Daddy.." (im sorry i'll proceed my death)

"Perfect."