Kai is a member of the Royal Family, and Lloyd is a Lowly Peasant (Part 2)

OKAY BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE I CHANGED THE PLOT BECAUSE IT JUST WASN'T WORKING

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Greetings!" Master Chen raises his hands up enthusiastically. "Master Kai, Mistress Nya.." He bows. "So wonderful to meet you again.."

"It's an honor, Master Chen." Kai and Nya bow in unison. Behind, Master Chen revealed a red haired girl in an orange dress-like robe, and it was detailed in gold and brown markings. She smiled at them both, and Kai rubbed his neck.

"I see you're going to plan your wedding ceremony today, Master Kai. Don't let my daughter's fashion sense kill you this time!" He laughed. Skylor brought a hand to her forehead.

Kai awkwardly laughed. "Yeah. Hope so.."

"Then I guess they better get to it, Maser Chen and I will excuse ourselves to the next room," Nya announces. "Psst, Kai!" She whispered.

"What?"

"If something goes wrong, use your communicator! Remember, I installed it in your sleeve!" She explained.

"Yeah, got it!" Kai nodded.

Nya smiled, and she walked off with Master Chen to the other room. Kai is left alone with Skylor, and he turns to her. "So.. shall we get started..?" Kai asked. Skylor smiled.

----

It's been hours of searching for the right options to satisfy Skylor. They passed through various markets and trading posts, the servants they had with them put their backs into the amount of equipment they had bought, and Kai was getting tired.

"So, what do you think about the colors? Red and Orange, or Red and Gold?" Skylor suggested.

Kai hunched his shoulders, and he shrugged in response. "I think we have enough supplies for the wedding Sky," He motions towards the servants struggling to keep the piles or decorations and fabric together in one piece, so they don't collapse on the floor and get ruined.

"There is never enough for our special ceremony, Kai. At least pretend to enjoy a once in a lifetime opportunity," She says.

Kai sighed, and patiently waited for Skylor to make a choice. There was nothing wrong with Skylor, she's smart and pretty, but Kai doesn't seem to have feelings for her, and his impatience doesn't help him at all. Kai thought about her response, and his curiosity bubbled. "Sky..?"

"Yes?" She answered as she skimmed through the cloth.

"I'm going for a quick walk.." He says.

"What? But I need you here for an opinion!"

"Anything you want is what I want, alright? I won't be gone too long, I promise." He assured.

"Fine.. you kept a promise Kai.."

---

Kai walked a safe distance from Skylor's long hour decision making, and he sighed in frustration.

"How am I going to convince my parents to not marry Skylor..?" He said to himself. "There has to be a way to cancel the wedding.." He walked further into the markets, not knowing where he was going.

He suddenly bumped into something. "Ow! Hey-- Watch where you're--!" Kai looked up.

A blonde boy was on the ground rubbing his head to ease the pain. Papers were flying and scrolls were spread across the ground. Kai took one of the papers, and it read about a fundraiser. A distant laugh was heard, and the boy blushed furiously. "I am really sorry I bumped into you, sir-- I should've been paying attention to where I was going--" He frantically picked up the papers. When he reached for a scroll, Kai picked it up for him.