Tattoos and Pencils (Part 1)

AN

you know the different shots of the movie how they switch it back and forth between characters? That's what I'm trying to do if you guys are confused XD

So this one's Lloyd's shot: ~~

And this one's Kai's : **

------

The groggy teen breathed in the smell of dust as a beam of light hit his face.

He coughed, and sat up in bed.

"New School. New Bullies." He sighed.

*insert some music maybe I was listening to Lovely and Ruby during this*

The CD spun, starting a calming mix of music.

"New School. New Chicks."

~~

The teen combed his hair back, trying to take out his cowlicks from shifting around in his sleep so much.

**

The older teen took advantage of his bed hair, and added a bucket load of gel to get it into a Punk Rock look.

~~

"Close enough."

He turned on the sink, grabbing his red toothbrush and started to brush his pearly whites.

**

Spitting out the mouth wash, he grabbed a towel to wipe away the residue.

He went back to his bedroom and opened his dresser.

~~

The blonde pulled out a green sweater from his coat rack, and pulled it over to cover his band t-shirt.

He wasn't embarrassed by what he liked, it was more of having to do with society.

Not many kids in any of the schools he had been at have accepted the idea of a guy liking an All Male band, so the name calling and spitting started.

(i mean what would Lloyd listen to? I just went YOLO with it and said 21 P)

**

The rocker tied the last shoe lace, and took a quick glance at the mirror before grabbing his back pack and stepping out the door.

He thought he needed extra things to bring, starting with more pencils.

A set of headphones, an eraser, and a pack of cigarettes.

Kai wasn't dumb enough to pull them out in class, though the thought did cross his mind.

~~

Lloyd always told himself to only pack the necessities.

For example, his glasses that he despises to wear.

Extra writing utensils, and maybe his old sketchbook.

Nah. He wasn't ready to show the world yet.

Grabbing his phone and his white earbuds, he picks up his black backpack and heads out the door.

**

"Fuck it."

He stuffed the last thing inside his (also) black backpack, zips it up, and left the room.

---

Both boys step out their doors, making sure the house is locked.

Across the street, they peer at the boy with a different style.

"Gay." Kai muttered.

"Fuckboy." Lloyd flipped over his hood.