chapter 53- WHY?

VIREN pov
Papa is stopping me to go to REENU! Why he doing like this? I want to be with her she already broken like me so I want to beside with her but he

What he want to know more why he torturing me with questions? I can't! I want to go to my love, papa, leave me! I want to go! I want to go from here

Mr.PATTEL: VIREN! VIREN!
(oh! he! why he shouting I stand beside him then why? The sound was irritating)" what dad?"

"What happened! "

"Why you stopping me? I want to go!"

"Where?"

" to my home! allow me!"

"No! you can't go without answering my question."

" dad! I want to go! REENU is not feeling well! I want to take care of her."(yeah! Dad leave me!)

"What happen to her?"

" she got brain fever."

"Brain fever!"

" yeah! When she heard her mother's death news she falling ill. It's all my mistake dad my mistake!"
(It was my mistake to separate her from her mother. she must be feeling bad now because she didn't get her mother forgiveness.

But she don't know my dad hide the truth and send her mother away for me. I am sorry! forgive my dad also. I know how did you feel?

Whenever my father didn't come in front of me to talk. I feel weak because he hates me but he's not but now I got him in front to talk. My REENU lose her mother why God? why?

You give it me taking away from her. What mistake she did? She did nothing! I only asked for fake marriage hand so punish me! Why she? I don't like if anyone punishing her. I have a full rights on her! I only punishing her by myself on my way! a mischievous smile

REENU! my love! What are you doing to me? how I am going to deal with you. Please forgive me quickly! I can't wait anymore )

" Her mother? She is alive?"
(He is in shock! He is not heard what I say?)

"Dad! she is dead, What happened to you?"

"Which mother you talking about?"

"Offo! REENU's mother, who come to our marriage to drag her out but she not go. She believes me and hold my hand but what I done?"

"No! No! Stop! She is not her real mother"

"WHAT! (I can't believe this) DAD! what you mean?"

"She isn't her real mother, she is her care taker! REENU have no parents she is an ORPHAN and my patient that's way she agreed for FAKE MARRIAGE!
Otherwise she didn't agreed for marriage without any rituals not only she no one agreed for FAKE MARRIAGE because they are like that!"