chapter 6 - chit chatting couple

Authors
so their problem not solved in silence. and they are not wish to talk others. what they going to do lets see.

VIREN hungry not going to stop with ten glasses of water. now he need only hot food. how he get food and how he going to ask REENU. think! think! think!........ in that time of thinking he go near table and took paper. in hungry mood he going to eat but stopped! wait

VIREN pov
paper so i became donkey to eat paper. oh! God!. wait, paper I message her with this paper not want to talk brilliant VIREN. ok!
(he took the pen and script message in paper).
VIREN " sorry" I want to talk
(he send the paper in door gap in REENU room. and waiting for reply.)

REENU pov
think REENU! think REENU! you want his signature but how u going to get. offo go and ask him no! he think i am useless and also I need him and i am backing him. no! I am not going to talk but how I get his signature
suddenly! she get paper from near her door. what ? paper who put this bin in my room. she take the paper and going to put in dustbin but she see some writing message! so she open and read it !
VIREN "sorry" I want to talk
what he want to talk with me. why? ok i am going to ask him(just going to open the door knob but stops) why should I he only send message so I also send message.(she took paper and script message)

WHAT YOU WANT TO TALK OR AGAIN GOING TO SHOUT ME?

and she send paper in door gap outside and wait for reply
outside VIREN take paper and read it quickly take another paper and message her!

Look I tell "SORRY" SO please come outside I need you.

and he send inside. inside she read it and she took paper and script

OK! I FORGIVE YOU . WHAT ITS MEAN "NEED ME."

and she send message outside. he took paper and read it and put his palm in his head and took paper and script message

again "sorry" I need your help! as a friend so please open the door.

he send paper inside and wait. she took paper read again she script message and send outside

again I forgive you VIREN but what helps you need from me and open door why I want to open my room door!

after reading VIREN is in a high hungry and angry.so he write another message and send inside.

Will you please open the door madam here i am very hungry morning onwards I didn't eat anything if I DIED in hunger you only responsible for it!

and he send inside after reading REENU think so sad if he dead means how I get signature so better help him.

opened the door she go to kitchen after seeing her VIREN get satisfied smile and go to dinning table.

REENU open the gas and on the stove it's lighting and strated to cook food .
saw the lighting gas VIREN think like magic in womens hand that's way it on quickly! after serving his food REENU sit beside him  VIREN quickly eat his food in hungry not tell thanks to REENU. she watching him in little smile think so sad he is in super hungry! ok ! I forget to ask his signature so she going to ask but stopped!
then take paper and script message and keep near him but VIREN in hungry mood not see it! after finishing his food and take paper and clean his mouth and put in dustbin!

REENU pov
WHAT? WHAT? HE just did he put my message in dustbin. angry REENU write another message and keep in his palm

IDIOT! WHY YOU PUT MY MESSAGE IN DUSTBIN . I NEED YOUR HELP! OK!

after reading message than VIREN realized or what he did but she tell me idiot! ok! calm down VIREN she need your help so ask her she cook for you don't forget ok!
and he script message and give her

what help you want and don't scold me! and thanks for food.

REENU read message and script message and give it to him

ok! I need your signature.

VIREN read and script message and give her

signature from where? are you going to divorce me?

REENU read and pissed off.so again she write message and give him

"IDIOT" signature for form i am continued my studies in postal so I need guardian signature." divorce" I think for it!

VIREN read message and give her another message

ok ok I sign them but why in postal YOU go to college. here also have best colleges so why not?

REENU read message and give him another message

it's my wish I am willing to study only postal don't interfere in my personal we're "just friends" remember

VIREN read it and give her another reply

ok! madam as you wish give me form I put signature and I always remember we're " just friends "

after that VIREN put his signature in her form and went to his room for sleep.after getting his signature REENU also go to her room .in their room they think about their chatting through paper and  smiled themselves and go to sleep.

so readers what you think about my chatting couple it's funny na you also think and smile. I am going to sleep.bye bye