chapter 46- caged birds!

VIREN pov
what I done? is a mistake! in my mistake I killed one person. it's true I am BAD OMEN! I AM BAD OMEN to my REENU! she lost her mother because of me! because of my mistake! because of our fake relationship!

I did it! i did it again I kill someone! REENU didn't saw her mother in her last time! because of me. today she shedding tears because of me. why MAA? why? why you give birth to the BEAST like me. no one going to like me MAA? no one?

REENU going to hate me! I can't got her love! I lost ! I lost her love! she going to hate me as hell. I am a beast! I rooted to be in hell! in hell!

I cried out in the terrace all alone. moon is nearby but it can't come to me. stars are shinning but I can't see anything clear my visions are blurry now. my knees are weak I have no strength in me. I LOST!

suddenly I feel someone hold my shoulder and make me stand. hold my face and wipe my tears away.

Rajiv: be a MEN! don't cry! you want to console her! but you......

VIREN: I can't!

Rajiv: are you crazy? she needs you? she lost her MAA...!

VIREN: I CAN'T DO ANYTHING!
(I pushed him and distanced myself) I AM ALREADY BROKEN! I ALREADY LOST MY MAA! AND EVERYTHING.

Rajiv: didn't I!

VIREN: what?
(he give me a smile and come near me)

Rajiv: I am an orphan! (i look at him shockingly) I live my childhood in orphanage!

VIREN: you can't understand it's different. I can't get anything in my life. my father treat me as a unwanted person. he think I am BAD OMEN and treat me as a slave!

he told I killed my unborn siblings! if I am with anyone I kill that person also. my bad luck killed everyone around me!
(again I fell down on my knees I have no strength in my body and mind. I am totally broken now!)

Rajiv pov
he was broken! he cried in front of me like a child. for the first time in my life I saw the person like me. yeah! like me. I leave a sigh and look at the moon in the sky. she smiles at me.

I crossing him and move front head up to look the moon. stars are shinning I joined the star's and saw the bird image ' caged birds!'

Rajiv: we are not different! we are same ' CAGED BIRDS!' but I got wings to fly! you still not !

" I born in a little village. when I am in my mother womb whole village get happy. after long year of praying my mother got pregnant. so they think I am their Prince

even their astrologer told I am good profit to them. when I born they going to get big treasures!

so they all expecting my arrival and waiting for the day. but when I born they didn't get treasure they all affected by 'DISEASE' . some unknown disease spread around the village all became ill and most of them death!

they call the same astrologer. you know what did he say

flashback:
" papa! we don't know what happened in our village. all was ill and most of them death!"

"please do something papa! we all ready to do anything to get well"

the astrologer seated in front of the fire closed his eyes and pray to God! he opened his eyes and see around the expecting people