chapter 22- dream!

VIREN pov
I am going to meet the person who hates me the most. Mr. Madhan Pattel, MD of Pattel softwares and programmes. i don't want to proud to be his name so i am just VIREN nothing else. after all he is my father its not changed it is my fate be his son. today I want to speak quietly otherwise mukesh had problem.

I knock the door he told me to 'come in' I entered and close the door. he look at me I stand back in one chair not want to sit in front of him. he called his receptionist and told

Pattel: don't send anyone inside till I told
(he told and cut the call then look at me like I am criminal)

VIREN: dad! if you ask me to meet you!

pattel: call me sir! this is not home

VIREN: ok! sir!

pattel: where you went for three days!

VIREN: it's my personal sir!

pattel: don't act smart ok! without my permission how you can go?

VIREN: I want to, it's important!

pattel: you think this is your own company!

VIREN: no! not like that!

Pattel: you forget! who you are?

VIREN: no sir! not at all

pattel: you can't beat me with mukesh and Lily support

VIREN:( what Lily he say Lily she also support me why) they don't know anything about me. they are my friends!

pattel: don't lie to me. I know you planned something. so don't think to go against me. otherwise I show you who I am.

VIREN: no need sir! I already know who you are. (I know him very well)

pattel: I allow you to live separately! that not means you did what you want. you need to get my permission in your death wish also.

VIREN: (if I can I wish not want to be your son) I am not sir! I always obeyed you.

pattel: that's good.

VIREN: ok! sir! I can leave

pattel: ok! go! don't forget your past!

VIREN:( i can't forget it and I can't erase it also)

I leave from there to my cabin to meet mukesh. he is little scared of losing his job. I told him

VIREN: don't worry! buddy your job is safe!

mukesh: how you do it? because he was angry yesterday. he is ready to kill someone.

VIREN: (that one he can't do) he is my father mukesh! he love me so....
(i lie to him . he don't want to know truth)

mukesh: but where you went for three days (he winked at me)

VIREN: I went village with REENU.

mukesh: you don't learnt anything so easily (he hit his head with his palms)

VIREN: (I laugh) why is that?

mukesh: because you spend your 'HONEYMOON' in some romantic place not in any village

VIREN:( i shocked now he told HONEYMOON or I hear that wrong)what???

mukesh: you not went for your honeymoon till now right.

VIREN: oh! God! mukesh we went village to see her Dadi she is unwell. so stop your idiotic talk and go for work.

mukesh: ok! I am going! don't sound like your father!

after his idiotice talk he went to his work.mukesh is a nice man he is my best buddy. he help me many ways I can't told him anything which leads him to problem but Lily why she changed suddenly at first she is my headache now she helped me. maybe she changed.

after mukesh gone his words echo in my mind 'HONEYMOON' did I and REENU go for that. little smile I got but remind of my fake marriage I stop thinking like that and do my work as editor in pattel softwares.

after finished my working hours directly I go to home. inside REENU sit in chair take some notes she bend down her head and wrote something. I know she want to be lecturer but which one I don't know so I go and sit in the chair beside her. she see me and continue her work I try to see what she is writing.

science! wow!

VIREN: you take science!

REENU:yes!

VIREN: why is that?

REENU: because I am good in science

VIREN: ok! why you want to be a lecturer

REENU: because my mom is a teacher. she is my inspiration and my super star. so I take this carrier.

VIREN:what about your dream?

REENU: means!

VIREN: come on! you haven't any special dream.

REENU:oh! yes! I want to go for moon ride. will you take me there?
(she mocks me I see that)

VIREN: ok!( she look at me) I am ready to take you for moon ride.

REENU: it's not funny! ok!

VIREN: be ready! in night. I take you!

I told and leave to my room. moon ride is very nice.

REENU pov
when he told I look at him. what he meant? he not talk properly to get understand. is he think he is Astronaut to travel in moon insane! after I done my work make dinner. he is in his room what he do, I don't know. I call him for dinner he come and eat fastly. finished the dinner i set kitchen neatly and went to my room. I read my book before go to sleep. after sometimes i heard knock in my door.

REENU: who is it?

VIREN: it's me! open the door!

REENU: (what he is doing in late night why he asked me to open the door. I open it he stand there in a overjoyed mode. when I try to ask he held my wrist and drag me from there where he take me?)