chapter 43- MAKE IT GOAL!

VIREN: what?

watchmen: today is a Sunday!

VIREN:SUNDAY!

watchmen: sir! you forget the day?

VIREN: oh! no!
(I hold my forehead! the security look at me like I am crazy)

I moved quickly away from him and entered into my car. I keep my forehead in the steering. well! I forget today is Sunday. morning onwards I didn't do anything good its all because of her!

she torturing me! I started the car but I put front gear the car hitting the front wall! oh again it's third time. in these two years I didn't meet any accident but today! I put the reverse gear and drive my car to the nearby park!

I seated in the park bench to relax my mind. I didn't sleep last night only her face! the lips! the kiss! the slap! and our moments disturbed me! I didn't feel before like this ! what is happening around me?

I closed my eyes to relax! I feel someone touch on my shoulder! I opened my eyes to see 'she is here!'

VIREN: REENU! what are you doing here?
( she sit beside me! and hold my hand)

REENU: why you are here?

VIREN: I want some peace! so I am here! ( she intertwined our fingers I look at her shockingly!)

REENU: you know very well! you can't get anything here!

VIREN: I know but what I did was? (I released our fingers and closed my face! her pained face! and her slap!) I am sorry! I did mistake!

REENU: you didn't! I forgive you! (she hold my face in her palms and turn my face to look her )

VIREN: but what I did was wrong! and I give you the pain....! ( I remember the pain visible in her eyes! she touched our forehead! I closed my eyes and feel the touch) REENU!

REENU: hmmm!
(she still beside me! we are so close to each other!)

VIREN: don't leave me! I....I...love you!

REENU: WHAT?
( suddenly she pushed me and vanished from the place)

I open my eyes I am alone in the place no one was there. oh! I am dreaming again those dream disturbing me.  last night itself it disturbed me! I can't hold it anymore please God! help me!

after sometimes I heard my mobile ringtone! I pick up the call without seeing the id

VIREN: hello!

MOM: VIREN!

VIREN: MOM!

MOM: VIREN! where are you?
(beside of anything why she ask where I am? did she know my craziness!)

VIREN: I....I am in home !
( I lied her)

MOM: don't go out anywhere! I am coming there!

VIREN:where?
(I heard some  car door locked sound it means she already move)

MOM: your home

VIREN: NO! MOM don't go there! ( I told quickly to stop her. if she go there maybe REENU tell what I did? and then how I ?)

MOM: why? and where are you now?( she caught my words!)