chapter 45- Meri MAA!

REENU pov
           two days passed! after I opened my eyes all expecting me to talk something! ate something. but I didn't! VIREN always sat beside me and take care of me. he gave me food and medicine regularly. but I didn't took anything.

doctor come regularly to check me and giving advice but I didn't hear anything. I don't want anything in the world I am totally broken now! I hate myself now! I did mistake so I punishing myself!

I know I am in VIREN's room but I have no strength to move from here. if I can I want to run away somewhere to where I got a peace. it was only in my MAA lap but I lost her.

VIREN come to talk with me but he can't! he just moved out when I saw him. he didn't look at my eyes straight something stop him to look at me. did he know what he done? no! how he know in fact full mistakes was not done by him its me! no! I was the one.

I want to do something but I can't. I think many way to move out from him and the mistake but I can't. he didn't then I can't! so better face death.

chairman aunty: beti! please take food and medicine.

why should I? she asked me again and again but I didn't say anything to her so she quietly move outside. I am sorry aunty!

VIREN pov
          I don't know how to make her eat food and medicine day by day she was weak and killing herself. what I was done? why she doing like this? I can't see her eyes! something stops me to see her. what is it?

those beautiful eyes always shows pain only pain and tears. why I can't stand in front of her eyesight. I can't stand before her because of her eyes. please God! give me strength to stand before her!

chairman aunty: I tried but she not hear me!

doctor: I don't know what's in her mind killing her!

Rajiv: maybe I can talk.......!

doctor: you! you good for nothing

Rajiv: hei! you don't know me! girls are after me to hear my sweet lecture!

doctor: Mr! it is not about lecturing! she need some caring words! so don't try!

VIREN: JUST SHUT UP!
(I shout to stop their talk! their talks are killing me! )

doctor: Mr! we stop but she is losing her life!

chairman aunty: beta! it is not good !

Rajiv: VIREN! we don't like this!

VIREN: WHAT I DID?

" TALK TO HER!"
(three said in chorus! I shook my head and go inside the room! I turn to see they are in doorstep! I locked the room door because they not want to hear our talks!)

I take slow steps and move to bedside and sit beside her. It feel totally different I take the guts and turn to see her face. she closed her eyes but tears are rolling down. oh! she is crying

I take my hand wiped her tears. she opened her eyes! but I closed my eyes and bow down my eyesight! God! give me the guts!

VIREN:REENU! please take the medicine! I know I did mistake!  punish me! why you risking your life?
(she didn't say anything! don't stop)
I need you! I accept the punishment. so please have food and medicine! I need you! don't leave me! I......!