chapter 39-The BEACH

VIREN pov
        The beach again. what you think did I again take her forcibly noway!  after finishing half of food in restaurant I ask her where you wish to go? she told beach. I awestruck! Now, we seated one of the bench in beach. Here not so much crowd only less people so the place was so quiet only waves are sounding.

I look at her view she watch the waves and feel the air which caressed her face softly!. her front hair come infront to disturb her view she tugging it in her ears back!. her fingers touched the earring it also danced without music. she played with her duppata end! then I noticed she wear red color wow! she looks beautiful in it. 

so finally I ready for my speech. I took my guts in my hand

VIREN: REENU......!

REENU: I want cottoncandy!

VIREN:what?

REENU: cottoncandy!

VIREN:ok!

now! she need cotton candy. after eating half restaurant then how she going to eat this? I go to the sellers to get candy but he is not in mood to selling me. why is that? because he get scolded by me. I thought to bribe him i give 200rupees to the seller for 20rupees candy. what a loverboy I am?

she finished the candy dusted her both hands and take water bottle to drink water from it. she gulped the water it's show in her marble throat how shinning it was! she take her napkin to dry her mouth. those lips became dry now. why can't I get the chance to dry it. ok! control now!

VIREN:REENU....!

REENU:groundnuts!

VIREN: what?

REENU: I love it! see there!

Aaghh! she shows me the roasted groundnuts seller who is nearby. so I bought it for her but it is not costly as cottoncandy. she take groundnuts in one palmfull close it with other palm. rub the palms then the peel of the groundnuts seperated. she blow the peels it fly in the air but my good luck the peels come into my eyes. my eyes are hasted now!

VIREN: Aahhhh...!

REENU: what happened?

VIREN: my eyes is haste some dust went inside!

REENU: show me!

she carefully take my face and blowed air inside my eyes. that time I freezed I feel her touch. she touch my eyes, nose, cheek, and end of my lips. what she is doing to me.

hearing my mobile ringtone she take of her hand from me. I lost the chance again. what the hell! who is calling now? it's LILLY! what she want now?

REENU pov
        we are in beach. I missed to see the waves, feel the air, play with sand due to my hungry. after my hunger get satisfied with lot of foods. we get our foot again in beach. I tortured him I know but I have no idea! what he did was wrong so did I forgive him or not. whether I can trust him again or not. forgiveness is not easy till now I am not getting it. I don't want to think about her now

we seated in the bench I missed the crowds. we can see kids play, horse ride, lovers talk I missed that all because it's late now so less people is around. suddenly I remembered cottoncandy my mouth was watering again. so I ask him buy me candy he get it. the candy is so sweet it's melted quickly in my mouth. so I drink water to gulp the sweetness.

he again try to talk but my gazes fell on groundnuts it's not needed now but how i leave the chance. without saying anything he do it how sweet he is. he think i am forgive him for bought my favorite things but he was wrong! i am evil don't forget that.

I want to go away from him but where? What i am going to do? Till now I am not complete my course. Oh God! help me! I removed the peels from groundnuts to eat. when I blow the peels it mistakenly get into his eyes! ohho!

VIREN: my eyes is haste some dust went inside!

REENU: show me!

I hold his face in my palm. I keep my right thumb finger in his upper eye lashes and left thumb finger in his lower eye lashes to make his eye open. I blow air from my mouth inside his eyes to remove the dust. I blowed three times then I noticed I hold his handsome face in my palm.

this is first time I am touching his face it makes me feel something. I staring his face  he has a beautiful eyes, little nose, his lips is red and hard. I slowly trace out my fingers from his eyes to his lips side to feel them. I look at his eyes it was closed he feel my touch.

suddenly I heard some ringtone it's his mobile ringtone. so I takeoff my hand from his handsome face. don't tell him I told this because he get his smirk again. he take out his mobile for talk I ate my balance groundnuts. I throw the newspaper cone suddenly someone tug my shoulder behind.

I turn and saw the person Rajiv! he give me a smile! with eating his groundnuts. I stand to talk with him he ask me for walk. I turn to see VIREN he talking with someone. so I make a walk with Rajiv.

Rajiv:then, what are you doing?

REENU: I am in beach enjoying the waves......!

Rajiv: no! no! I am not asking this. I mean what you doing in your free time!

REENU: nothing! household works! watching tv! and chatting with neighbors!

Rajiv: why you go for the job?

REENU:job! I am not finished the coarse till now!

Rajiv: you can get temporary job!

REENU: what!

Rajiv: apply in somewhere like schools you get temporary job.

REENU: Idea is nice. anyway I think about that!

It was good! why I didn't think about that maybe it will help me! I look in my front I see the little swing.  I like to swing in air in my village I always do it my mother make me eat food when I swing. I reminded about my childhood days with my mother! she not forgive me till now! I am in her thinking

Rajiv:you want to swing!

REENU: yeah! but not possible!

Rajiv: why not I make you swing?

REENU: what?

what! I asked in shock he ask me to sit in swing. I sit in the swing he do my swing like push up and down. I swing in the air I like it. suddenly I heard

VIREN: REENU!

Rajiv: hi!

VIREN: come let's go home it's late!

Rajiv pov
  today I wish to go outing because I am new here. so in morning I went malls and groceries shopping because I know cooking. I put all necessary items in my home. in evening I went to beach. no crowd! it's boring so I try to go back but I see the groundnuts seller. so I bought groundnuts to eat.

then I saw her! three days passed I didn't saw her. I go to her for talk but she not guess my closeness so I tug her shoulder she turn and see me. we talked and walked when she see something her face became bright and she stopped in the place it's swing. I ask her if you want to swing. she told yes! so I ask her to sit and make her swing in air. she like it she enjoyed like a child.

but suddenly some sound stopped me. I look at the person I know him I see him on that day with her. I forget his name the guy ask REENU to back to home she also went with him. who is this guy? what relation they had?