chapter 32- YOU'RE MINE!

WISH YOU
HAPPY
DIWALI!

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

READERS AND
MY FOLLOWERS

ESPECIALLY
FOR
PRIAN7
THANK YOU
FOR THE VOTE

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

VIREN pov
I dropped her at college and wished her for exams after that I come to office. here, I am seated in chair thinking about her only not anything. morning scene always disturbed my work thinking about her confession make me smile!

mukesh: why are you blushing?
( I turn and see I waited for him only)

VIREN: come buddy! I am waiting for you.

mukesh: I know I know.

VIREN: how?

mukesh:as a friend I know! you waiting to 'thank me!' isn't it

VIREN: thanks! bullshit! I am waiting for punch you!(I show my folded hands)

mukesh: what I did?

VIREN: you make me drunk and dropped me in home. I blabbered something to her so she was angry.

mukesh: that's it!

VIREN: what?

mukesh: I think you manhandling  her!
(I give him death glare! what he think about me)

VIREN: dammit! I am not like that

mukesh: you said she was angry! it means you....raped her!

VIREN:NO! oh....I...!
(he try to get some words from me)

mukesh: come on! what you did then?

VIREN: I.....I..!
(oh! I can't tell him what's happening between us. suddenly my cabin door knocked I told come in and unwanted person entered)

VIREN: what you want Lily?
(she bow down her head )

Lily: why you two behave me like I am a slut.

mukesh: yes! you are
(he openly tell the truth but)

Lily: no! I am not! I changed now!

mukesh:oh! so sad.

VIREN: mukesh!
(I warned him. he is not good to talk with girls)

Lily: I am failure in getting good friends! all used me and threw me like waste paper. believe me! after meeting you I am changed. I also need a good friends like you. give me a chance!

(she told and shed some tears I feel bad for her. even I also in same situation)

VIREN: ok! Lily! hereafter you also my friend

suddenly she hugged me maybe as a friendly hug. I back off from the hug I don't feel anything in her hug. I look at mukesh he isn't happy in my decision. anyway I am not interested in talking more I send them out and continued my work my mind not leave REENU's thoughts.