chapter 4- ANGRY COUPLE

REENU pov
           sleep was better so I opened my eyes to see time 8:00. ohho 8 what is day today if I want to go college or I want to work with mom or I need to get up from this new soft bed. new bed, yes! i am in a new bed and new room so where i am? oh! i am in new flat with my husband! husband......VIREN!
Ohho i forget he want to go office. I want to prepare breakfast and lunch. ok!ok! stop thinking work fast. I went to the bathroom take bath and quickly changed my cotton Salwar suit because of hot it's summer!

in hall no glimpse of him so he till now sleeping! ok good! so I went kitchen take the milk from fridge and make nice and hot coffee because I love coffee in early morning! after taking coffee I sit in the chair and thinking about breakfast and lunch. on the time door opened and VIREN come inside but in his jogging suit in hand water bootle!

so he is a morning person and went for jogging also. he watch me and give little smile and went to his room. Ah....no wishes no question what! ohho we're "just friends".ok!
but i want to know what I prepare for breakfast and lunch so better ask him!

knock! knock! knock!

VIREN pov
       today morning when I get from bed I think i am overslept. so I went bathroom and brush my teeth and I forget to jog one month so why today i am go for jogging!

so I put my jogging dress and shoes and come outside but guest room door not opened so she is not morning person  i am not wish do wake up her.so after closing door I went for jogging.

there I met many neighbors and make friends also and I am full of  sweating  because of summer hot so I am back home . she sit in table drink her coffee or tea I don't know i am not interested because I hate coffee or tea in morning only juice but now I want bath so I go to my bedroom. when I take towel and go for bathroom there,
knock! knock! knock!

VIREN : who is it?

REENU: me.

VIREN: yes (open the door)

REENU: good morning!

VIREN: good morning!

REENU: you need coffee?

VIREN: no.(close the door)

REENU(knock the door)

VIREN:(open the door)yes!

REENU:shall I make tea for you?

VIREN: no need.(close the door)

REENU:(knock the door)
VIREN: (open the door )

REENU: Are u need anything for
breakfast?

VIREN : no need! ( close the door)
REENU:( knock the door)

VIREN:(open the door )yes!

REENU: Are you going to office?

VIREN: yes! after taking my bath.
( close the door )
REENU:( knock the door )
VIREN:: (open the door )

REENU: may I prepare your lunch
box?

VIREN: iT'S ENOUGH! YOU NOT
WANT TO MAKE ANYTHING
FOR ME . YOU ARE NOT MY
MOM AND NOT MY WIFE
WE'RE " JUST FRIENDS" SO!
NO OVERACTING. OK!

VIREN shouted and close the door.here outside our REENU how dare he shout at me like that? what he think about him? and who is he shouting me he he is " just friends".today I show him who i am!
so again she go to his room and knock the door continuesly.
knock! knock! knock! knock! knock! knock!
VIREN inside bathroom take his cool bath and come outside but knock not stop and change his dress but knock didnot stop. so angry VIREN open the door.

VIREN: what's the

REENU: (stopped him with her hand)
...YOU.. YOU ..HOW DARE YOU SHOUTING AT ME? HOW SHOULD YOU THINK TO SHOUT AT ME? YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER AND YOU NOT MY HUSBAND? SO DON'T BECAME TO BE ONE AND I AM NOT INTERESTED IN COOKING FOR YOU AND DON'T THINK I WILLINGLY DO FOR YOU ITS JUST I DO IT FOR YOUR MOTHER SHE ONLY TELL TAKE CARE OF MY SON. NOWITSELF I AM NOT TO DO ANYTHING THATS ALL. AND WE'RE " JUST FRIENDS ".

after shouting she go to her room and shut the door. after realizing VIREN also go to his room and shut the door.

so viewers how is angry couples so our couple angry couples.