chapter 40

VIREN pov

what the hell! why always we disturbed by someone? who is calling now? it's LILLY! what she want now? I take the call and move from there to speak

VIREN: hello!

Lilly: sir! happy birthday
(what she want? did she called me for wishing lately?)

VIREN:what you want Lilly?

Lilly: sir! can you come to my place for dinner!

VIREN: (what!) I am! WHAT!

Lilly: sir! I arranged everything. I waiting for you at office to invite you but you not show up today!

VIREN: I have some important work Lilly! I don't need to inform you!
( why she always involved in my life. mukesh was right I did wrong to accept her friendship )

Lilly: I didn't mean that......I only like to invite you for dinner in my home as a.....friend!

VIREN: NO! I can't

Lilly: sir! please my parents also waiting for you.

VIREN: why?( what her parents why they are waiting for me?)

Lilly: because he want to see the person who changed her daughter's behavior

VIREN: sorry! I can't now. maybe someother time.

Lilly: sir! please! i am your friend na! we can talk and know about us....... pleeaseeeeeeeee!
(she is a drama queen! I can't go now. REENU is important for me now)

VIREN: stop it! I can't I am with my wife! why you not understand! ( I shouted to her)

Lilly: ok! sir! have a nice day!

VIREN: ok! bye!

I cut the call and saw REENU but she was not in her place. Now! where she was gone! I lost her. no it's not possible. some distance I see the girl swing in the air. she is look like REENU so I went near to see her. yes! she is REENU she is happy now. I also happy to see her like this.

but the next scene I can't tolerate it. I am possessive again why he always after her. she also happy beside him. she leave me there and come to this Rajiv. I get angry again when he makes her happy to pull up and down the swing. why can't I ? I don't want to start the fight again I call her and ask to move to home it's late. she also come with me.

whole ride went silent to colony. we move to our home we seperated again she go to her room I to mine. I dropped myself in bed think about today's event. I can't get her forgiveness maybe I try tomorrow.
I want to take bath because of sweatness in my body so I removed my shirt. suddenly someone entered my door it's REENU! she saw me shirtless being shyness she turn around I smirked myself. but why she is here? I move near her and ask her if she need anything. she didn't turn but give me one parcel.

VIREN:what is this?

REENU: your gift! I bought for you! I want to give this in morning but?

VIREN: it's ok! I try this tomorrow

( I told and tear the wraft inside one blue shirt is there)

VIREN: nice! but it's not my favorite color

REENU:I know your favorite color is red. but it..... someone's favorite color
(someone who is this someone why I want to wear for someone.)

without saying anything she went out I showered and get into sleep.

the next day
I am wake up early morning I finished my jogging quickly. when I returned home REENU is not come out still she is in her room. I want to get her forgiveness so why I try now! I think hard one idea clicked in my mind I go to kitchen to ready breakfast and tea for REENU. if she get impressed she forgive me. so I make bread toast but it became dark brown.

I make tea but I don't know how much tea leaves, milk, sugar. so I put 4 spoon in every item. atlast tea became a black color. I try to make upma for her but I put over water I think  she only can drink this upma she can't eat it. so I add rava but water is less I do it repeatedly but its not good. when I finished my work I look at the kitchen it messed up  things are shattered here and there the kitchen was not clean. I heard her voice

REENU:what are you doing in my kitchen?

REENU pov
when he take me from beach I followed him. he not talk again I think he became tired now. silently! he move to his room. I also go to my room I open my cupboard to take my night dress there I saw the gift wrap. I forget to give him anyway its for him what I am going to do with this? so I rush to his room without knocking I opened his room door he stand there in shirtless!

I want to check him out but I not want to caught by him so in shyness I turn to other side. my heart are running faster he came near me with shirtless ask me if you need anything. I give him the gift. he tear the wraft and take out the shirt. he told its nice but not his favorite color.

I know his favorite color but blue is my favorite color. on that time I want to see him with my favorite color shirt but now! so I told its someone favorite color he think whose favorite color is this. I didn't stand there I moved to my room changed my night dress and lay down bed to get some sleep.

after a long sleep I wake up in morning. I took my shower and take my chudi to wear but blue chudi because it's my favorite color. so I leave my hair open to dry. I go to kitchen to make breakfast for VIREN but what I see I can't move I numb at the moment.

REENU:what are you doing in my kitchen?

VIREN: I .....I make breakfast for you!

REENU:what! and why?

VIREN: because you didn't forgive me. so I try to.........!

( oh God! what he think if he spoiled the kitchen I forgive him. where he get this type of idea! now he give me a double work)

VIREN:I think to impress you!
(IMPRESS!)

REENU: oh God! VIREN you spoiled my kitchen and you think I am impressed!

VIREN: oh! now what we do?

REENU: don't touch anything in my kitchen! go and get ready for office.

what I am going to do with him he want to know more. he make me always angry he can't do anything properly. why I feel something for him like I ready to give one more chance. no! stop thinking about that. I show him it's not easy to impress girls! especially it's me!