chapter 25- unlucky!

VIREN pov
today morning was beautiful without any disturbances I do my work in office. times moves slowly suddenly someone knocked my cabin door. we all know who it was so I told 'come in buddy'. he came in and sat before me look at me surprisingly?

mukesh: how you know it's me?

VIREN : you was the one who talk to me here. others don't know about me.

mukesh: till now I also not getting anything about you

VIREN: what you want to know now?

mukesh: what happened why this much happy!

mukesh pov
I watch VIREN for 1 year. he was something different I know he hide many secrets that's way I befriend with him to know who he was. one day I came to know he was our MD's son it's shocked me. because he look simple and his job was editor. but why when he can't took high position in company. he not talking with anyone here. when I ask questions he avoiding me. one day he told he get married it's shocked me more. he was a millionaire why married simple marriage and live simple life why is that?

I want to know his secrets so I befriended with him but he became my best buddy now! I not want to lose his friendship it is special to me. day by day I get to know him easily. today morning he look different his face full of happy smile! what happened to him? so I asked

mukesh: what happened why this much happy!

VIREN: it's nothing

mukesh: are you pregnant?

VIREN:WHAT!

mukesh: oh sorry! I mean your wife is pregnant you going to be a dad?

VIREN: shut up! you...! from where you get this stupid thoughts

mukesh:hi! what is in stupid? you married and you live your life happily then why not it happened?

(mukesh know VIREN married life has some secret so he try to get the secret out)

VIREN: that's not possible? we are not...!

mukesh: you are not move in relation with your wife?

VIREN pov
he caught me! how can I told him we are not like others. I can't avoid him he was a only friend I get from this unlucky life. it is not mine it's REENU's also we decided to hide this 'fake marriage' to our friends. so how I open up this to him

VIREN: oh! buddy don't think like that I and REENU happy for each other!.

(I lied to him better I don't want get any intimate advice from him)

in our talk again my door knocked. who is this maybe someone come to help me to not get trapped thank God!. when the person entered I stand from my chair. one of the most important women in my life. I want to run and hug her but I stopped

VIREN: MOM?

mom: how are you beta? how is REENU?

VIREN:we are fine and happy.

mom: you are not ask about me VIREN?

(in these mother son talk mukesh go by himself not want to disturb them)

mom:I brought lunch for your dad. come join with us.

VIREN:(on hearing his name I get more angry) you go he must be hungry?

mom: VIREN! not talk like that I bring food you too. long years passed you didn't eat by my hand!.

VIREN:(i want to eat the food by mother's hand with love. daily I craved for it but I am unlucky) no! I don't want your pity please go!

VIREN say these with stone hearted because he have to do this he is unlucky to her. so he can't lose the important women in his life. in his thinking again door opened the most unwanted and hated person come in.

Pattel: what are you doing here? i told you to wait in my cabin.

Mrs.pattel: i come to see VIREN.

pattel: you didn't learn lesson from one loss you want to get more.

Mrs.pattel: don't talk like that? he is not responsible for that. it is my fate.

pattel: i don't want any drama in my office come with me.

he told and drag his wife with him. I stood in my place like statue but my father word echo in his mind 'you didn't learn from one loss'.

flashback:
at my 7 yrs my father remarried again. I got my stepmom. at first I thought she also hate me but she is different she gave me all love in this world. she told I am her own. she told others I am her son no one come to know I am her husband first wife son.

all I get back from her I feel I am not unlucky but one day it changed. on my age 12, I did some work at home. at the time I hear some sound from bathroom. I ran to room shouted

" mom! mom! are you there?"

no voice coming but I hear water running sound I think she is in bathroom but why she not reply me. so I knocked bathroom door it locked inside but her reply not come. so I banged hard and pushed the door with my strength it opened. but I see her in most horrible state she lay down blood is oozing out from her legs side I am shocked.

I call out her "MOM!" "mom! please wake up what happened to you?" I cried with my heart suddenly she wake up

"VIREN! help me! take me to hospital!"
she asked and went to dizzy state

I again try to wake her but failed so I go out and get help! from neighbors take her to hospital. my neighbors informed dad he come and see me with hated expression. I feel I did something wrong!.

no! I didn't then why he give me that expression. doctor come out he go to my dad and told

"I am sorry! Mr.pattel your wife get miscarriage!"

my father is crying he come to me with angry he held my shoulders tightly and told
" you! you is the reason! I lost mychild!"

"I told her don't go near him. he is unlucky beast! but she not obey me!"

"now what she got? she lost her child! we lost our child! because you are BAD OMEN for me!"

"one day you try to kill her also!". with that he pushed me down and went

but I can't lose my mom one's more. I can't lose her love. so, I decided to distanced myself from her. I love my mom I don't want unlucky to her. so i move out from her. I live and studied in another state.

when I finished my studies I returned back to her but not show my affection to her. I only give cold shouldered she break down to see me like this.

I come out from my past when someone touched my shoulder. I wiped my tears and turn

mukesh: what happened you not take lunch with your family?

VIREN: what?

mukesh: your mom invites you isn't it?

VIREN: NO! my father not like it. if anyone disturb their privacy. even if he's his son.

VIREN told playfully but mukesh know it's lie. he see VIREN face changed expression morning happy smile gone now only sadness is there what happened suddenly! he can't ask him he keep quite it's good for his friendship!

so readers VIREN's life have many secrets. mukesh can find his secrets!. REENU can face him with his secrets. what happened to their fake relationship! continued or discontinued!