chapter 37- forgiveness!

VIREN pov
             I hate myself now! I insulted a pure and good heart. she was a caring person. she did many things for me! but what I did? nothing! I am not a good son. I want a forgiveness so I kneeled down in front of her took her hand in my hand feeling my touch she open her eyes.

MOM: VIREN!

VIREN: I...am... sorry!

MOM: why are you crying?
(she saw my face and asked)

VIREN: I am so sorry! please forgive me!( tears are rolling down in my eyes)

MOM: what are you saying? don't cry beta.....!( she wiped my tears away)

VIREN: I lost my sense! and shouted at you! please dont think me wrong! I am not a good son! you hate me! I.....!

MOM: I am not hates you! you always my son.( she caressed my cheeks) I think you didn't eat anything.
(she try to change the topic)

VIREN: NO! you are a good mother but I have no rights to be your son! because I am a bad omen! what happened was its my mistake.....!

MOM: beta! don't say that! you are good soul that's way God give me you as a gift!

but I lost it! I am not giving everything you need! I am not a good mother so HE punished me!
(we both shared what's in our heart. atlast!)

VIREN: MOM!please!

MOM: what! what you say?

VIREN!: MOM! MOM!
(she get happy to hear the words from my mouth)

MOM:I am waiting to hear this word from you! i think without hearing I die.....!

VIREN: MOM! don't say that! i can't live in peace!
( no! i can't get peace if she leave because of me! i hugged her tightly!)

MOM: beta! i am ok! now
(she soothe me! in her touch I get some peace!)

I put my head in her lap she stroke my hair it feels good. I am craving for this! in my childhood she stroke my hair in my sleep I like it. I forget the world around. I forget everything. I am became a little VIREN now! i get my mother love back. she is my MOM! I get a small nap in her lap.

long hours passed in my sleep I see one sobbing face of girl. REENU! morning scene one by one come in front of my face. shit! shit! shit! suddenly I opened my eyes and seated up to look my surroundings.
how I come here?

MOM: what happened?

VIREN:I...I have to go

MOM: where?

VIREN: my home!(i stand to go)

MOM: VIREN!

VIREN: I....I. want to go! she....she is! please!

MOM: you love her?
(she hold my wrist to not move and ask the question which I have no answer)

VIREN: I....I don't know!
( I bow down my head)

MOM: VIREN! I know but don't get angry on her. she is a nice girl.

VIREN: I know! but still I am confused!

MOM: why?

VIREN: because I want to know what she think about me! she love me or not! without knowing anything I can't !

MOM: one-day you get answer. but before that don't lose her!

VIREN: I try!

MOM: I don't know! how your father choose this girl for you!

VIREN: oh! yeah!

yes! i remember my father only told  to meet her. at first I think to reject her because she was his choice but she somehow different and agreed for my relationship also. now! I like her more and mostly I need her. I need her as well as in my life FOREVER but how I going to get her. how i get her forgiveness. forgiveness from mom is easy but forgiveness from wife was tough.

my wife is evil REENU which punishment she going to make me do! save me God! what I was thinking now? I quickly leave the mansion and land in colony before my home. at first I hesitate to open the door but it is my home why I am hesitating. so I entered and locked the door.

I look at her room door it's locked. if I have a wish, I wish to this door have no locks its better the rooms have no door. I seated in coach waiting for the door opening at any moment. I know she was inside maybe she was crying because my words must be giving pain to her. why can't I control my anger.

waiting! waiting! waiting! waiting!

REENU pov
   I opened my eyes darkness full of darkness. what happened to me I can't talk my throat is dried because of my sobbing I need water. I checked my left side no water. so I try to get up but only feel dizziness maybe I need some nap. so I am looking down holding my head in hand go out to get water.

I opened the knock not know if someone is waiting for me and gazing me and my steps. I look down the floor straightly go to kitchen to fetch water. I gulped three glasses of water. I keep glass in counter I moved my steps towards my room. I need bed now. suddenly someone blocked my way.

I look up to see who the person was? seeing him I remembered all happened in the morning. this person think me a whore. this person insulted his mother's love. he going to divorce me. he crushed my dreams I hate him now!. so I don't wish to talk with him. so I crossed him to go to my room. he hold my wrist to stop my move. that's it I am not going to leave him today!

VIREN pov
          waiting.I hate waiting for others but I want to do it now otherwise I missed her in my whole life. my waiting was not wasted atlast the door opened she come out but her head was down I can't see her face. I try to call her but words are struck in my mouth why is that? I think because of guilty. anyway she feel my presence definitely she can see me.

but she not! she drinked water head to her room. if she closed the door I can't opened it again maybe in my life. I want to stop her noway! I stood in her way. she head up and see me the eyes are red it looks she cried. the beautiful lips is now swollen she was sobbing as well. I can't see her face like that she was totally zombie now! she crossed me to enter her room. not again I hold her wrist to stop her.

she totally angry flinched hard to get her hand away from my hold but I am not that easy you know. so I drag her outside the home to parking area. I opened my car door pushed her inside. she try to get out from car but I locked it. I get in driving seat wore my seat belt. she try to hit me but I didn't do anything I quietly seated.

I start my car and speed up the car seeing my speed she put the seat belt quickly and seated silently. so I less the speed now. I take her to some place which place have no doors and specially locked door!