Chapter Twelve

Chapter 12
Not Edited!!!
****
Kano State,10pm
_________________
Monday had come and khadeejah spent it at Adda Fatitis house,she had finally put to birth a bouncing baby girl .and the baby was named after Zee-zee.

when she came back home around zuhr ,she spent the rest of the day busy with Quran.it had been thirteen -days into the holy month of Ramadan,and Khadeejah was back home with her Ummah and brother.

They later prepared iftar meal with Mama Zulai (househelp).she prayed Taraweeh afterwards__depression of zeezees demise still lingering thick in the house.

_________

At night,Khadeejah tossed and turned on her bed,she hadn't heard anything from Sagir since the night she cried in in his presence at moddibos.its almost getting to three weeks now.

She still couldn't figure him out,and it amazed her,how just thinking about him make her heart skip bit.

she wondered were he got her account number.three days back,,a sum of three hundred thousand naira had been transferred by Muhammad Sagir Modibbo into her bank account _and she didn't know what to do with the money and Sagir didn't even bother to call or even text to inform her about his departure to Maid.

Just when she starts having hope on their relationship _just when she thinks there might be a chance for them to get to know each other,Sagir has shattered all positive thoughts in her mind.

For Crying out loud!she even cried in his arms__didnt that mean anything to him?

It's ironic seeing that Sagir had dominated her thoughts since the night he held her and comforted her_it was all soo confusing for her.she wasn't supposed to think of him all day long.that wasn't plan at all.!!!

It's clearly obvious that Sagir has zero feelings for her.he probably has his eye on another woman.

With that thought,she shook her head with a sad smile_and dismissed the thought_she was digging her own grave and she needed to stop.some how ,she wished if he only had stayed the same arrogant person she first met_it 'd have been easier for her.

************* ************ ***********
8pm-Maiduguri-Giwa Barracks!

The Golden horizon hanging on the skies of Maiduguri made the evening sensationally right.

Sagir,Tahir and Hassan had just finished observing Taraweeh prayers.while Daniel sat on a chair as he awaits them to finish praying so they could eat their iftar meal which had been prepared by Hassan and Tahirs wife.they were all gathered under a big Acacia tree inside the barracks.

"You know Sagir ....Tahir began,"it had been long time that I have seen an evening sky as beautiful as today's.

"Hmmm,for certain "Sagir mumbled Mumbled sipping a glass in his right hand,his left scrolling down contacts in his phone.

"It's cold and everything here is pleasant "Hassan sounded as he started opening the food warmers .

"Not to talk of the weather entirely,I will tell you I like it here this time around,compare to the last time we were posted here__it was incredibly hot"Tahir murmured.

"I like it here,but there aren't many girls around!"Daniel cried.

Tahir and Hassan laughed at Daniels bluntness.