Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten
        Not edited!!!

So guys a quick NOTE before the chapter..
The first Nine chapters were written in First person..however,the rest of the chapters in this story are going to be in third person l..because it's more objective than first person and it will give me more freedom to write on each characters POV!!!
Thanks.
________________________________________________
1am.Lagos state.Nigeria.

Brigadier General Hamza Dandawaki was in his uniform,and on top of which was an over coat that could fit a Siberian;against the chilly cold of Lagos State.behind him were his boys likewise in uniform.they were all sliding the airstrip runaway with their eyes up the sky perceiving what seemed to be a blip from a plane.it had manieuvred and was decending for a touch down with their lamps at full flash capable of deceiving the eyes for a piece of comet.

The officers were busy saluting and shaking hands..and on were parading on their way into the barracks.

They Alighted and went into the building,but with the exception of the pilot who had Decided to stay back at the strip with two other officers;armed.

While inside the building,Brigadier Hamza ushered Major Jamal and his two companions into a room..which looks more like an interrogation room.
The room looks like a prison cell.a table stood at the center with two chairs facing the opposite direction on which sat corporal Dan-indo with badly bruised face and hands tied to the back of the chair.The Other Sat Captain Sagir Modibbo.
        A bulb light brightened the room from the top at the ceiling.to the side of the room ,by the door were two benches in which one of the officers accompanying Major Jamal rested his bums.

Major Jamal who was standing with Brigadier Hamza threw a sharp question at Sagir regarding Dan-indo's condition,which was very very bad especially the eyes;"are you out of your mind?he's under me for Gods Sake.
Corporal Dan-indo was actually one of  Major Jamal's boys.

"Don't yell at me like that!"Sagir snarled almost yelling_"My Sister got Killed_and he is the prime suspect __"

Major Jamal without saying a word turned to Brigadier Hamza who was observing everyone keenly and asked if they should go private for talks.

He turned around indicating that Jamal should follow and he in turn motioned at Sagir to follow suit.
The three Soldiers went out of the room turning right,walked down a corridor and into a a well-furnished room by their left flank .it was an office.

They all sat down after Brigadier Hamza sat first.

"Incase you are trying to be smart..."Jamal began "what you have done to Dan-indo is despicable .i can't believe that you beat the hell out of him__one of his eyes is swollen off!!"

Sagir didn't say anything and simply buried his face into his palms .as if to pacify Sagir ,he further said "we received the news of what had happened during your sword crossing event with great shock and we are all very Sorry .Jamal stated!!!

Bloody hypocrite...Sagir whispered in his mind.

"That's right "Sagir returned in a stiff voice while raising his head

BrigadierGaneral Hamza Dandawaki cleared his voice for the first time and asked Major Jamal to stay outside..he needs some private talks with Captain Sagir.

Major Jamal didn't seem please by the order but Simply made his way outside.as required by his top superior.

"I am so sorry for your loss Sagir,may Allah grant your sister Jannah. Hamza started.