Chapter 16 | Did You Even Love Me?

---

[Reader's P.O.V.]

"Are you sure it's a good idea to bring Oliver back first rather than getting the ingredients?" I asked. "Well, honestly, I don't know. But what I do know is that it's possible that if Arthur gets more information from Oliver, we may need different ingredients. You know, what if there's another spell that reverses the effect of his original spell? Do you catch my drift?" I just stared at his face, dumbfounded. He noticed this and let out a small giggle.

"I'm guessing not but trust me on this one, alright?" I nodded in agreement. He seemed to know what he's doing. So as we arrived up the front door, Arthur opened it in sync and was surprised to see us. "Well, that was fast. Did you get everything we needed?" Arthur asked. I was about to speak up when suddenly, Oliver began talking. "Oh my god. [name]...you weren't kidding." Arthur seemed to be startled as he heard and saw him.

"W-What?" Matthew then just softly said to him that he'll explain it on the way inside. So all of us went in, being greeted by a certain fat American eating away like there's no tomorrow. "Oh hey, you're back!" He stood up and made his way towards me. "Did you manage to get the ice cream I asked you?" I shook my head no, and he then began tearing up. "B-But...I trusted you!" He began crying childishly as you mentally facepalmed.

"Alfred. Act properly like a true gentleman. We have a guest!" Arthur, as usual, began scolding Alfred. Alfred tilted his head, as he looked around to find the "guest". Alfred stood up and whispered, "Did he use his magic on himself again?" 

"Oh boy you better stand a little back from her or you're going to get it!" Alfred then jumped back, looking around to see where the voice came from. "I'm over here poppet!" I held up the plate with pancake--Oliver. "Good afternoon poppet!" Alfred's face turned white, and after a couple of moments... "AHHHHHHH" And he hid behind Arthur. "[name], am I that scary?" Oliver asked and I just chuckled. "Nah, it's just Alfred being Alfred." 

"Come, let's sit down." Everyone in the room sat on the couch, with Alfred still beside Arthur, hiding like a frightened little kid. "Okay. So let's begin. [name], who is this?" Arthur began. Before I could even talk, Oliver spoke for me. "The name's Oliver." Then I cut him off. "My mom." I chuckled. "What did I say about interrupting a conversation, dear?" 

"I'm sorry mom." I frowned. "Anyways, let's start this meeting from the start." Arthur said, with Oliver agreeing. 

---A couple of moments passed---

"[name].." I felt someone shaking my shoulder. I slowly opened my eyes to see violet orbs looking at mine. "What?" I sat up from my position. I guess I fell asleep through the conversation. I heard Matthew giggle. My eyebrow rose up automatically in confusion. His hand then met my cheek and he wiped the drool that remained. I blushed as his hand were soft in touch. "Anyways, Arthur had been calling for you. He's in the basement along with Alfred and Oliver." I looked around to see no trace of them. "How long was I asleep?" 

"For a couple of hours." He simply replied. "Well, come on! Let's go." I grabbed the sleeve of his arm and dragged him. Along the way, I asked Matthew a bunch of questions like how are him and Alfred related to each other and whatnot to pass the time.

I slowly opened the basement door to be greeted by them, but strangely enough, there was a portal opened in the center. Does this mean...? Arthur noticed me at the doorway and smiled. "[name], good to see you're awake." I went closer. "What's this?" I asked. "Well, it's a portal to our dimension, however, it's only temporary. It's like, your conscience is the one who'll enter for a short period of time and not your physical body." Oliver replied with a hint of joy. "You can come visit us now!" 

I frowned and they saw this. "Is there something wrong?" I shook my head in denial. "So, how does this thing work?" Arthur led me to this coffin like thing. "Go inside dear, and we'll handle the rest. "Are you serious?! Are you trying to bury me alive?!" I said exaggerating-ly. They only laughed at my comment. "Just trust us. I mean, we're the magic users here." Well, they do have a point.

"Fine." I stepped in and laid down as Arthur closed the lid. "Now, close your eyes." I heard Arthur spoke at the other side of the box and did as he said. 

Then everything went black.

----

"Come out now." I heard Oliver spoke as he opened the coffin lid. I opened my eyes to see him..in person. I immediately stood up and gave him a tight hug. "OMG Oliver I missed you a ton!!" He hugged me back and chuckled. Something was beeping the background that caught my attention, making me look at it. "What's that?" 

"Oh, it's the magic that keeps you connected. That's your happiness." The meter was abnormally high. "Cool!" I exclaimed like a little kid. "Remember, keep it that high so you won't disconnect and go back to your body, alright?" Then a question popped up. "If I'm only a conscience, then how were you able to hug me?" I asked. 

"Magic." 

"Of course." I giggled. "Ollie, is [name] alright there?" Arthur then asked. "Indeed she is. She made it safely and don't worry, I'll look after her." They both nodded. I smiled at Matthew and noticed a frown plastered on his face. "Are you okay Mattie?" He shook his head. 

Oliver then pushed me away from the portal. "Come on now. I know you want to see Matt so much." Before I went out, I looked at the room. I must say, Matt made a huge mess of pancakes. Too bad you can't eat it anymore. Unless there's like, a 5 week rule. I went up the stairs, and saw Allen in the living room, playing catch with himself and the wall. Allen saw me and looked at me as if he saw a ghost or his worst nightmare. I stood there, waiting for him to say but nothing happened except awkward silence.

I excused myself and went up more stairs, up to our room. Yeah, we share a room now. I then tried turning the door nob. Locked. Strange. He never locks the door. I searched my pockets for the extra key he gave me. I want to surprise him rather than knocking and waiting for him to answer. I unlocked the door and opened it, which turned out to be my worst nightmare.

"M-Matt..." Tears began falling from my eyes. There was Matt, naked, along side a woman who was also naked..making out. Matt noticed this and was about to yell until he saw who it was. "[na-name]..." Before he could even say anything, I ran back down. I was shocked. I felt broken. I felt betrayed.

Did he even loved me at all or was I just some sort of game to him?!

---

Word Count: [1204]

---

Summary:

Author: Hm... I can't think of anything. I'm still in the moment of sadness between them. Uhm.

GUYS MAKE THE SUMMARY FOR ME THEN WHOEVER MADE THE BEST WILL BE IN THIS BOOK AND U WILL BE CREDITED OFCOURSE :3 

And I still have to bathe so yeah X3 

Babai