Chapter 12 | Someone New

Jasmeme: Hello everyone! We're pretty much surprised that people are actually still reading this, like WHAT?! Anyways, I have great news! Not only did Noire agreed to finish the story with me, but we have a new person who will be writing with us! Now the story will be a lot more interesting than its current stage. 

We'd like to apologize for the very long delay and now we'll be repaying you with nice chappies! We hope to finish the story with you along side with us!

And here's the new person who's going to write with us from now on! Say Hi to him my children!

TheBlueHeartKid: Hello everyone! I'm your friendly neighbourhood weirdo, Alexandre D'Avisx. But simply, Xan-xan. I kinda helped in this book, I think. I love Hetalia, but I'm basically clueless about everything fanon. But I'll do my best in helping to make this awesome book. It's gonna be interesting. Also, (shameless advertising) if you'd like to read another little book by the same people working on this book, try "Nosotros Contra el Mundo". Danke! Danke! 

---

[Matt's P.O.V.]

After the talk with Oliver, I decided to take a walk outside. It's been a while since I actually went out, since I was so busy throwing pancakes on the floor just to get her back. I chuckled as the thought of [name] scolding me for making a mess involving so much pancakes. I really miss her.

As I was deep in thought, I bumped into someone. "Ow.." I heard the person whine. I looked at her for a bit, then stood up to help her. "Here." I extended my hand, and she gladly took it. As I helped her up, she accidentally tripped and fell in my arms. She realized this and pushed me away from her. "I'm so sorry.." She silently said, barely speaking.

As she stood up, I started making my way to some place else. I felt a hand coming in contact with my arm. I turned to see the same girl who bumped into me. She realized what she did and suddenly let go. "I..errm.." She started. I shrugged and tried to leave.

This isn't worth my time.

"Excuse me!" She finally blurted out. As quiet as her, it pretty much startled me. I eyed her, as she began freaking out. "Uhm, well, I want to apologize.. I seem to stain your shirt...flannel...thing..with mud." She pointed out. I took off my flannel to see a mud stain at the back. I heard small noises coming from her. I spotted her with a tomato face. I chuckled.

"Erm, if you'd like.. We can buy you new clothes to wear in the mean time..."  She offered. I shrugged. "Sure." I finally said. She gathered all her stuff on the ground and grabbed my hand, looking so excited.

She's so cute.

 My train of thought stopped in realization. 

What did I just think? 

I shook my head and sighed. I glanced at the girl dragging me. Who the heck is this chick?

---

[Allen's P.O.V] 

 Well that was easy. 

I thought it would be harder to get Matt to comply but I guess that girl I got was really good at her job, even though her introduction was sloppy.

I'm sorry, [name], but this is just how it's got to be. 

I followed Matt and the girl together. The girl's name's Heather. I hired her to distract Matt from [name] a bit. Once Matt gets over [name], her job's done. The plan is not to get Matt too attached to her anyways. 

The two entered a store together. It was one of those small stores selling off-brand clothing for cheap. Not exactly the best first date idea huh? 

Wait a minute. Why am I following them? It's not like I have to make sure matt is alright or anything. What the heck, dude. Why is my heart beating so fast. Am I nervous? What? No. I can't possibly be nervous about doing the right thing. 

I'm not- I'm the right one here. 

Right?  

---

[Reader's P.O.V]

I turned my back as I felt shivers down my spine. My heart suddenly started beating as quick as SANIC. I felt as if, something's wrong. "[name]?" Matthew stopped on his tracks as he noticed I wasn't following. I turned to him and I felt a tear drip down on my face. Matthew suddenly panicked and wiped the tear. "Are you okay?" He asked. Even I was curious as hell. "Y-Yeah. I'm alright." I showed a smile to reassure him. He sighed. "Don't make me worried like that for you." He pouted and started making his way with me tagging along beside him.

Everything is okay.. I'll get home...and will be in Matt's arms once we meet..right?

Right. What am I even worrying about?

I trust him.

---

Word Count: [710]

---

Summary:

Random Gurl: *flirts horribly* 

Matt: what the hap is fckening 

Allen: Umm... I'm perfectly okay with this, I think? Or not?

Reader: I sense bad things...I see bad things... My girlfriend senses are picking up something...

Matthew: Umm... U oki? Did a bee hurtz u? Oh nu I hockey chop da bee!