Chapter 4 | Alfred and Reader, Bonding Time!

-T-H-E-C-R-A-Z-Y-L-I-T-T-L-E-G-I-R-L-2-0-

[Reader's P.O.V]

It was morning, a day had passed. Just like what Matt, I mean, Matthew, had said, he gave me my own room to sleep in. It's kind of cool, not like I had back home, but it's better than the basement, right? I got up from my bed, too lazy to fix the bed. Well, some people are like that, right? Going down to the living room, I saw Alfred, playing with Kumanoire. He saw me, and smiled. "Yo! Mornin' dudette!" I went up to him, sitting beside him. "How's your first night?" He came up a little bit closer, and looked around, before whispering, "Did you encounter any ghosts?"

I gave him a wait-what?! face. "What do you mean?" I whispered back to him. His eyes widen, as if surprised that I'm just calm about this stuff. "Don't you remember? When we were playing Super Smash Bros at my room, I warned you about the scary ghost hunting the room you have slept in!" I raised my eyebrow, forgotten about what he said.

"I told you before...There was once a girl, her hair black, and her skin, pale like she was dead..her eyes, red as blood, and her mouth stitched up. The reason that her mouth was like that was because, her mother would always do mischievous things, and the girl always caught her red handed. Her mother thought 'I won't let you ruin my reputation!' so she stitched her mouth, not letting her speak."

I gulped, started shivering. A horror story is not good when you woke up from the bedroom the story is talking about.

"Then, her hands and legs, broken, not letting her interact with her own father. She cried for help, for days, months, years...but no one came to help her.

She was left...rotting to death in the room you just slept in..."

I know the story is a but cliche, and not really scary, but it did give me the creeps. But, wouldn't that mean the house itself is haunted?! "Well, not quite.." He responded. I probably said that aloud or something. "We don't know how this works yet, but I assure you, we lived in this house for like, an eternity and nothing happened to us. Well, we never really get close to that room since Arthur was like 'I have a bad feeling about this room, let's just stay away.' and yeah. Of course, being me, I..." He looked away.

"...believed in him for God knows why." I stared at him..for about a whole 1 minute, then smirked. "You're not afraid, are you?" He had a questioning look on his face. "What...do you mean?" I smiled. "Well, I thought you were a hero.. and heroes naturally just..defeat them...right?" He stood up. His face, full with anger.

"Is that supposed to be a challenge?!" I stood up as well. "Are you up for it?"

"You're on!"

"Oh Alfred.." Matthew chuckled, and left, unnoticed. When you think about it, no one noticed him go in the room. Oops, little mistake there, eh?

---

"Are you sure about this?" I shhed him. It was night, and I lay there on the bed, while Alfred was hiding in the closet. The closet door was opened slightly, so he could see what was going on. "So how do you plan on doing this?" I asked. I heard him chuckle, then there was this shiny spark, like from those anime where you fix your glasses, then the light reflects the glass, but this time, it was night sooo... yeah..

"I heard that the ghost likes [fav food], so we'll use that as bait, then we catch her with this sack!" Okay, let's just back fire this, right now. "I don't think that'll work. Like, I 100% doubt you." I heard a gasp from him. "Are you doubting the hero?" I gave him a yes, which shocked him so much. "Well, I never!"

Then we heard a crashing across the room...

"Well sh*t."

---

Word Count : [695]

---

Summary:

Alfred: Yo. Good morning. Let me just freak the f*ck out of ya this early in the morning
Reader: *shivers* *smirks* are you scared too? Huh, not-hero?
Alfred: tRIGGERED
Matthew: I was here all this time
*later that day*
Reader and Alfred: let's hide in the closet because we're that stupid
???: *crash*
Reader and Alfred: OH F*CKK